A Deafening Silence

homersapien

Two Indian nationals were shot by a man yelling racial epithets. The president said nothing. That’s all we need to know about who matters in Trump’s America.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/02/trump_s_silence_about_two_indians_shot_in_kansas_speaks_volumes.html

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Two Indian nationals were shot by a man yelling racial epithets. The president said nothing. That’s all we need to know about who matters in Trump’s America.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/02/trump_s_silence_about_two_indians_shot_in_kansas_speaks_volumes.html

I assume that you are mocking some of the more right-leaning members of this forum. If you are then THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!! If you are serious, then I have lost more respect for you.

45 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I assume that you are mocking some of the more right-leaning members of this forum. If you are then THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!! If you are serious, then I have lost more respect for you.

:gofig: 

This is an actual story from a Lefty news site, ' slate', is it not ? It's literally " news " , as they see it. So how would it be an attempt by homie to 'mock' anyone here ? 

Well, can you just imagine Trump's reaction if two immigrants had shot some people while yelling allahu akbar?

And yes, I am mocking Raptor.  But there is an element of truth in the above.

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, can you just imagine Trump's reaction if two immigrants had shot some people while yelling allahu akbar?

And yes, I am mocking Raptor.  But there is an element of truth in the above.

You fail to appreciate the fact that militant Muslims have been carrying on a global jihad, homer. THAT is the big difference. With or with out al-qaeda, with or with out ISIS, with or with out the literally 1000's of religious driven acts of violence, the fact that one lone nut job on his own, tried to kill 2 Indians while shouting racial epithets is 100% IRRELEVANT. 

My god, how is that you STILL don't get it ?? 

19 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You fail to appreciate the fact that militant Muslims have been carrying on a global jihad, homer. THAT is the big difference. With or with out al-qaeda, with or with out ISIS, with or with out the literally 1000's of religious driven acts of violence, the fact that one lone nut job on his own, tried to kill 2 Indians while shouting racial epithets is 100% IRRELEVANT. 

My god, how is that you STILL don't get it ?? 

I don't "get it" because - unlike you - I am not derranged from Trumped-up fear of Islam. 

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don't "get it" because - unlike you - I am not derranged from Trumped-up fear of Islam. 

9-11 wasn't " Trumped up " was it ??  

Besides, this is 100% fake news. 

" Given the larger atmosphere of fear and hostility toward immigrants and people perceived as “foreigners,” this shooting has received wide attention from national outlets. "

This writer is trying to fabricate a national narrative which does not exist. It's nothing but a lone local incident.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

100% IRRELEVANT

Actually, it is 100% relevant. The real threat of Islamic violence has been an issue well  before Trump ever began running for office. You know this. 

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

This writer is trying to fabricate a national narrative which does not exist. It's nothing but a lone local incident.

"trying"?

Domestic Terrorism: A Persistent Threat in the United States

A string of incidents over the past month has served as a reminder that despite the intense, decadelong focus on the jihadist threat, domestic terrorism is still an issue in the United States. On Aug. 5, Wade Page opened fire on the congregation of a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., killing six and wounding three others. Though Page killed himself and did not leave any evidence explicitly listing his motives for the attack, his long association with the white supremacist movement was clearly a factor in his target choice.

On Aug. 15, Floyd Corkins shot and wounded a security guard in the lobby of the Family Research Council's office in Washington after the guard blocked him from entering the office. Corkins reportedly was carrying a bag containing a box of ammunition and a number of Chick-fil-A sandwiches. He apparently targeted the Family Research Council because of its public support for Chick-fil-A in the wake of the controversy over statements made by the fast food chain's founder regarding gay marriage. According to media reports, Corkins said, "I don't like your politics," before opening fire.

And on Aug. 16, an off-duty sheriff's deputy was shot and wounded while working as a security guard at an oil refinery in St. John the Baptist Parish, La. When two other deputies responded to a nearby trailer park where a vehicle reportedly associated with the shooting was spotted, the trailers' occupants ambushed and killed the deputies. An additional officer was wounded, along with two of the suspects involved in the shooting, Brian Smith and Kyle Joekel. Seven people have been arrested in connection with the incident, including Smith's father and brother. News reports indicate that the group was associated with the sovereign citizen movement, and members of it were under investigation for weapons offenses and previous threats to law enforcement officers in other states.

All three of these incidents stem from distinct ideological streams: the white supremacist skinhead movement, the radical left and the Posse Comitatus/sovereign citizen movement. While unrelated as far as timing and motive, when taken together they show that extremist ideologies subscribed to by certain individuals on the fringes of U.S. society continue to radicalize some to the point that they are willing to take violent action in accordance with those ideologies. Domestic terrorism is thus alive and well.

https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/domestic-terrorism-persistent-threat-united-states

Yes, TRYING. Funny, the MSM will go looking for random, unrelated incidents to string together to fabricate a story, but will blatantly ignore nor downplay Chicago murder rates, or the global rapey/murdery/ explosive things which militant Islam does... gee, why is that ? 

Oh, and get this ! One of your ' examples ' ?? Is a LEFTY terrorist !! :roflol: 

Floyd Corkins was a ANTI-Christian  terrorist upset at the FRC because they appeared on the list of HATE groups by the ridiculous SPLC  !!!! 

Convicted domestic terrorist Floyd Lee Corkins II was sentenced Thursday for his attempted mass shooting at the Family Research Council (FRC), a conservative Christian organization in Washington, D.C. 

As Breitbart News previously reported, Corkins confessed to attempting to murder dozens of people at FRC because he calls himself a political activist for gay marriage, and FRC supports the orthodox Christian belief that marriage is between one man and one woman.

Corkins shot and attempted to kill FRC’s building manager, Leo Johnson, who managed despite his serious injuries to wrest the firearm from Corkins and hold him at bay until police and the FBI arrived. 

Corkins had almost 100 rounds of ammunition in his backpack and confessed to prosecutors that he intended to murder as many FRC staff people as possible and smear Chick-Fil-A sandwiches on some of their faces as a political statement against FRC’s beliefs.

This was the first-ever conviction for domestic terrorism under Washington, D.C. law. U.S. District Judge Richard Roberts sentenced Corkins to 25 years in federal prison.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/09/19/convicted-gay-marriage-domestic-terrorist-sentences-to-25-years-in-prison/

UNRELATED, homie ! That's the best you have in response to global Islamic Jihad against the West ? 

Archived