Men vs. Arkansas - Game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunans with a ridiculous drive and its a blocking foul sending Dunans to the line for 2.   1st no good.  now a technical foul called on Pearl.     Pearl has to know he cant be up in front of the scorers table.  That's not anybody's fault but his.   Arkansas makes 1 of the FT's now back to the point of Interuption and Dunans makes 2nd ft.  40-31.

Just now, au302 said:

Wow. Just a sloppy half overall. We need to make the damn layups and establish Wiley

I agree but Wiley's hands are terrible tonight. Trying to feed him has resulted in several turnovers 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I think we survived our offensive lull. Only down 9 we can overcome this with a good shooting 2nd half. 

Like your optimism

1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

Like your optimism

We can flip from looking amazing to awful and vice versa in the blink of an eye no matter the opponent. That's why I'll never count these guys out facing a manageable deficit. I'll also never feel safe no matter how much we are up by either. But tonight we can come possibly get back in this in just a few minutes with the way Arky plays IMO

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

We can flip from looking amazing to awful and vice versa in the blink of an eye no matter the opponent. That's why I'll never count these guys out facing a manageable deficit. I'll also never feel safe no matter how much we are up by either. But tonight we can come possibly get back in this in just a few minutes with the way Arky plays IMO

being down 9 with this team all it takes is a few 3s or a little run and we're back in it. I don't count out this team unless we're down around 20

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Is it a sign? When #17 came to AU in 1997 (I think) the same thing happened. That team went on to win and made the NCAA tournament. 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

SEC Network studio people got us hyped about something great at the half and then they didn't even show the damn shot.  What a joke.

We look like we aren't moving our feet ... like we are leg weary?

also in the very few minutes I've watched, the body language seems "off".  I would have thought there would be more energy coming out of the half.

Archived