Who backs a Yemen hearing?

TexasTiger

Shortly after the raid, Trump administration officials called the mission a success, saying it had gathered important intelligence information. They have also criticized any detractors, saying those who question the mission’s success dishonor Ryan Owens’ memory.

His father, however, believes just the opposite.

“Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation,” said the elder Owens, pointing to Trump’s sharp words directed at the mission’s critics, including Sen. John McCain. 

“I want an investigation. … The government owes my son an investigation,” he said.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article135064074.html

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Why ? Just because ?  Naw

Why not? It went badly and was poorly planned. Never claim to care about dead Americans again-- although I know you never did.

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Why not? It went badly and was poorly planned. Never claim to care about dead Americans again-- although I know you never did.

Blank you. All you care about is political brownie pts & getting Trump. Nothing else. 

16 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Blank you. All you care about is political brownie pts & getting Trump. Nothing else. 

You never cared about Benghazi. Had this mission happened this way under Obama, Chaffetz would have already started hearings and you'd be cheering it on.

On 26/02/2017 at 10:21 AM, TexasTiger said:

You never cared about Benghazi. Had this mission happened this way under Obama, Chaffetz would have already started hearings and you'd be cheering it on.

Careful, you blind stupid partisanship is showing. 

Benghazi was a botched covert arms mission, where our Amb was in a hostile country , on a KNOWN anniversary of the biggest Islamic terror attack on US history, while our allies had pulled their ambassadors, out of concerns for their safety. The Admin then blatantly LIED about all sorts of things regarding the death of 4 Americans, and to this date, we still don't know WHY they were there, and why no one has been held accountable, or any justice given out to those who attacked us.

Yemen ? It was a strike against a KNOWN al-Qaeda stronghold. The mission was planned under the Obama admin, but because of specifics ( the need of a new moon, and as much cover of night as possible ) the mission wasn't doable until AFTER Obama was out of office. How " CONVENIENT ! ".  Yes, ONE Navy Seal fell, and because this is an actual war which you don't even want to recognize exists, things go wrong, people get injured and or die. It's the real world, not some damn video game, or some symposium on geo-political THEORY. 

I would  be in favor of an investigation as to why the intelligence was so poor regarding defenses at the location.  From the detailed accounts I've seen; they flew into a hornets nest; and the Green Beret that died was likely dead before the plan hit the ground.  

Archived