2018 5* LB Teradja Mitchell

ellitor

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Let's not get this derailed into a targeting thread. Stay focused on Mitchell's recruitment peeps.

We're not... we're talking about how the new rules might effect Mitchell's style of play, and thus his recruiting.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

We're not... we're talking about how the new rules might effect Mitchell's style of play, and thus his recruiting.

I don't see that as talking about his recruiting near as much as heading into a targeting discussion, one I'd rather not have to clean up in the thread. Therefore let's wait and see if there are reports about his tackling style being an issue in his recruitment (I doubt there will be) before we go there.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I don't see that as talking about his recruiting near as much as heading into a targeting discussion, one I'd rather not have to clean up in the thread. Therefore let's wait and see if there are reports about his tackling style being an issue in his recruitment (I doubt there will be) before we go there.

Ok dad... sorry :(

The dude is a machine.  I know some plays were the same plays from different angles, but wow.

His coaches gave him a lot of flexibility for good reason.  I liked the power he carries at the point of contact - a lot of kinetic energy.

reminds me of Takeo Spikes.  I know - unfair comparison, but that's how I remember Spikes.

23 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

E, I know you said FSU appears to be the front runner for his signature, but I was wondering any chance Auburn could get into the picture?

As posted in the OP he gave AU glowing remarks so I would think that means AU is in the picture.

58 minutes ago, ellitor said:

As posted in the OP he gave AU glowing remarks so I would think that means AU is in the picture.

Thanks for the info.

• 5 months later...

Archived