2018 4* WR Matthew Hill commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

JC is good. He doesn't get the exposure because many of the people we know don't go to ITAT much.

I was referring to James Creepo instead of JC Shurburtt(sp?).  But you are correct, I haven't read enough of his stuff to have an informed opinion. 

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

JC is good. He doesn't get the exposure because many of the people we know don't go to ITAT much.

ITAT once had a really great message board 10-20 years ago that they let some bad apples ruin.  They also were slow to adopt social media avenues, like Twitter, as a way of getting info out and staying relevant. 

7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

ITAT once had a really great message board 10-20 years ago that they let some bad apples ruin.  They also were slow to adopt social media avenues, like Twitter, as a way of getting info out and staying relevant. 

Yep. ITAT was my first AU message board.  I was sick of the bad apples, so when I discovered the AU Eagle board, I jumped on that board pretty early on (not sure when that board actually started) which of course merged with AUFam.  I have loved this board ever since. Much better than ITAT IMHO.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I was referring to James Creepo instead of JC Shurburtt(sp?).  But you are correct, I haven't read enough of his stuff to have an informed opinion. 

I meant JC as Jason Caldwell & figured you did too since nobody from al.com is worth being mentioned.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

I meant JC as Jason Caldwell & figured you did too since nobody from al.com is worth being mentioned.

Oh, haha!  I forgot about that JC.  In this case using the initials did not help at all!  Haha!

Anyway, I'm excited about this Matthew Hill cat!  He's got all the tools to be a good 'un!!!?

• 1 month later...

4 hours ago, FASTCOMPANY said:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate Dabo!!!>:(

No matter who you are, there is no way to hate Dabo Swinney.  You can dislike that he's on fire right now, and even that he's going after our recruits.  He is one first-class man, though.

Edited by War to the Eagle
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

No matter who you are, there is no way to hate Dabo Swinney.  You can dislike that he's on fire right now, and even that he's going after our recruits.  He is one first-class man, though.

lol YES WE CAN HATE HIM!!!!! he went to bama. enough said. He has beat us 4 straight times. I would hate the pope if he beat us 4 straight times! haha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol YES WE CAN HATE HIM!!!!! he went to bama. enough said. He has beat us 4 straight times. I would hate the pope if he beat us 4 straight times! haha

THIS!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It's only fitting that an Alabama grad would be in charge of the team that ended the winning streak."

After beating Auburn in 2011 as coach of CLEMSON.

That's why I do not like the man.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Wrong, i hate the man because he is a bammer first. I hate the man because he has a smarta$$ mouth, i hate the man because he is a total douche. Is that enough for you? if not, then i hate the man because he beat us, no respect here for him at all. :angry:

1 hour ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Wrong, i hate the man because he is a bammer first. I hate the man because he has a smarta$$ mouth, i hate the man because he is a total douche. Is that enough for you? if not, then i hate the man because he beat us, no respect here for him at all. :angry:

This is hilarious. Absolutely...hilarious. Oh, and wrong.

Edited by War to the Eagle

Like him or not, Dabo is a tremendous coach that knows how to develop talent and inspire his players. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Like him or not, Dabo is a tremendous coach that knows how to develop talent and inspire his players. 

Some folks are unapologetically biased. I get that. That group would all love Dabo if he were our coach.

Anyone who takes bias out of it and still wouldn't want him as our coach is crazy, stupid or both. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

You are clueless. Pretty sure he allowed one of our fellow Auburn fans handicap brother be a part of the Clemson team . Life is more than silly rivalries .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 6:24 AM, Timeslider 6 said:

Don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.

Hill is have my a great year. Lots of schools want him including UGA. With the way our offense is playing and the receivers looking good Hill has to be impressed. Glad to be getting this guy!

17 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Hill is have my a great year. Lots of schools want him including UGA. With the way our offense is playing and the receivers looking good Hill has to be impressed. Glad to be getting this guy!

Oh, what a difference a quarter or three of football can make.

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2017 at 8:16 AM, McLoofus said:

Oh, what a difference a quarter or three of football can make.

You got that right. Pretty much a bummer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2017 at 10:32 AM, ellitor said:

Not even the great Scarbinsky? Even when he writes a, for him, nice piece on Auburn, there is almost always some flattering remark in it about bama.