2018 4* WR Matthew Hill commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

4 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

So we can call Hill a heavy lean for AU?  I'm good with that.  

Also, can we make a rule that no one mentions Monday again unless he changes his mind and is seriously considering AU again?  It's just too depressing. ?

(Jk Gwill!?)

What if we just talk about JAD instead?

3 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

I want green pants.  

I wanted Michelle Phillips back in the day, green pants or any other color. That was before I learned how insane she'd become.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Also, can we make a rule that no one mentions Monday again unless he changes his mind and is seriously considering AU again?  It's just too depressing. ?

Ok guys, feel free to talk about Monday all you want now. But for @ellitor's sake, please do it in the Monday thread. 

As for Hill, we got some momentum now. He may as well pull the trigger now. Once Fields is on board WRs will be lining up to join the AU Family. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Ok guys, feel free to talk about Monday all you want now. But for @ellitor's sake, please do it in the Monday thread. 

As for Hill, we got some momentum now. He may as well pull the trigger now. Once Fields is on board WRs will be lining up to join the AU Family. 

Talking to yourself again I see? :) 

• Like 2

I believe Matthew Hill will announce his commitment tomorrow. With the momentum we have after Monday's commit, now would be the perfect time to keep that momentum going... especially with Fields & Jackson on campus!

31 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

I believe Matthew Hill will announce his commitment tomorrow. With the momentum we have after Monday's commit, now would be the perfect time to keep that momentum going... especially with Fields & Jackson on campus!

I think Hill's a week or 2 away on committing. I think Harris commits this week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

I think Hill's a week or 2 away on committing. I think Harris commits this week.

Both will be committed before the month ends. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

I am hearing very interesting things on another Hill also.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Trey????? Are you serious???

23 has been saying we are in the mix for a while.

8 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Gotta say I am diggin this news!

On 7/11/2017 at 4:33 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

(Jk Gwill!?)

I didn't notice that this comment was written before Monday had committed.  Bout gave me a heart attack and I went back and had to re-read the whole Monday thread.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Gotta say I am diggin this news!

Not saying yet we r getting him yet. Still think UGA holds a slight edge. We are very much in the picture along with FSU though. He is not a lock to UGA and he loves Auburn. Both Hill's are close with JF and he would help with both. Matthew Hill who this thread is about is an Auburn lock anyway. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

I didn't notice that this comment was written before Monday had committed.  Bout gave me a heart attack and I went back and had to re-read the whole Monday thread.

lol - I just did the same thing. I should have kept reading till I got to this post!

18 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

There's gold in them there hills!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Burns doing a great job recruiting. He just has to close on them and we will he another stellar WR class.

I am glad to see you post that on Burns.  He does need of close however.

3 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Burns doing a great job recruiting. He just has to close on them and we will he another stellar WR class.

You are not supposed to say that. Too many posters here use Kodi for somebody to kick around and statements such as this spoil their day. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You are not supposed to say that. Too many posters here use Kodi for somebody to kick around and statements such as this spoil their day. :)

I am definitely liking what I am seeing from Kodi. If he pulls the wr class I expect him to pull he will be a big upgrade from Craig because he can actually coach and recruit.  Here is to hoping he closes the deals with these wr prospects we are looking good for.

• Like 6