2018 4* WR Matthew Hill commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

3 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Yeah, I was thinking next year would be pretty limited playing time.

If you are good enough you play. Especially at wr. Hill is very good and underrated even though he is a top 100 player on some sites.

4 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

If you are good enough you play. Especially at wr. Hill is very good and underrated even though he is a top 100 player on some sites.

Tomorrow or Friday for the good guys?

• Love 1

This young mans BEAUTIFUL mane of hair reminds me of this certain former NFL WR!

tjhoush.jpg?w=474

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This young mans BEAUTIFUL mane of hair reminds me of this certain former NFL WR!

tjhoush.jpg?w=474

Makes me remember the "Who's your mamma" fantasy commercial. 

• Haha 1

Auburn has added another wide receiver to its 2018 commitment list.

Matthew Hill, a four-star recruit from Brookwood in Snellville, Ga., announced Friday his intentions to sign with Auburn.

Hill, who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 185 pounds, chose Auburn over his two other finalists, Alabama and South Carolina.

Hill is the second receiver to commit to Auburn’s 2018 class. He joins Hoover’s Shedrick Jackson, who committed to the Tigers in June.

Hill is familiar with Auburn. He has visited the Tigers’ campus several times, including trips to the two main recruiting events of the summer: Big Cat in June and the Cookout in July. Hill also attended Auburn’s Junior Day in January and A-Day game in April.

“I’m very comfortable at Auburn,” Hill said in June. “I grew up an Auburn fan so I’ve been comfortable there since I was a little kid.”

Rivals ranks Hill the No. 22 athlete in the 2018 class and No. 32 player from Georgia................. >:(

That is a free article from Auburn.rivals.com DOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!! I swear jeffrey frickin lee is always doing crap like this!!!! Why the heck would you post this crap A DAY EARLY?!?! You ruined the kids moment! It is not like it was woops! You beat the kid to it by a couple of minutes. No this was a whole day earlier. @ellitor knows how problematic JLEE can be with these type of things.

Edited by GwillMac6

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is a free article from Auburn.rivals.com DOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!! I swear jeffrey frickin lee is always doing crap like this!!!! Why the heck would you post this crap A DAY EARLY?!?! You ruined the kids moment! It is not like it was woops! You beat the kid to it by a couple of minutes. No this was a whole day earlier. @ellitor knows how problematic JLEE can be with these type of things.

Gus needs to personally call this dope (Lee) and cuss him out.  Also needs to ban him for a while from contact with Auburn coaches/players.  How frickin stupid can you be to post this a day before the kid announces.  Think Saban would put up with this crap?

Edited by tinman
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, tinman said:

Gus needs to personally call this dope (Lee) and cuss him out.  Also needs to ban him for a while from contact with Auburn coaches/players.  How frickin stupid can you be to post this a day before the kid announces.  Think Saban would put up with this crap?

I would be IRATE if I were Gus! I know Gus is all about being NO Cuss Gus well if that is the case then Rodney Garner needs to get J Lee and Rivals on the phone and cuss the dog out of them. Heck no saban would not put up with this.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Auburn has added another wide receiver to its 2018 commitment list.

Matthew Hill, a four-star recruit from Brookwood in Snellville, Ga., announced Friday his intentions to sign with Auburn.

Hill, who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 185 pounds, chose Auburn over his two other finalists, Alabama and South Carolina.

Hill is the second receiver to commit to Auburn’s 2018 class. He joins Hoover’s Shedrick Jackson, who committed to the Tigers in June.

Hill is familiar with Auburn. He has visited the Tigers’ campus several times, including trips to the two main recruiting events of the summer: Big Cat in June and the Cookout in July. Hill also attended Auburn’s Junior Day in January and A-Day game in April.

“I’m very comfortable at Auburn,” Hill said in June. “I grew up an Auburn fan so I’ve been comfortable there since I was a little kid.”

Rivals ranks Hill the No. 22 athlete in the 2018 class and No. 32 player from Georgia................. >:(

Wait... did he commit or not? Just a typo in whatever you're quoting? I'm totally fine with that as long as he did in fact commit.

Edit: Somehow missed subsequent posts. Got it. Yeah, screw that guy. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1

Looks like the idiot has taken it down.  That dude needs to have his press privileges revoked by Gustar.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I would be IRATE if I were Gus! I know Gus is all about being NO Cuss Gus well if that is the case then Rodney Garner needs to get J Lee and Rivals on the phone and cuss the dog out of them. Heck no saban would not put up with this.

A reminder of why I quit all of the pay sites a couple of years ago. I trust what's posted on here much more than what I was paying for. Shout out to austudnt23, Big Bird, AuGolf1716, and a few others for keeping it real. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Rivals had a premature article postulation. 

better late than pregnant?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, thaitopher said:

Don't you mean better early than pregnant? :) 

lol that just does not sound as catchy but for this YES that fits better!

• Like 1

Just now, austudnt23 said:

This was not supposed to come out until tomm. Let He kid have his spotlight. Who released that story?

Jeffrey Lee. To the suprise of no one........

So do we believe it's true? Or not! I don't see how this could happen! Sad for this kid that an overly zealous reporter would steal his limelight from him. This reporter should be banned or fined or something in the way of backlash! Clicks more important than good reporting and ruining a kids day in the sun!

1 minute ago, amsterjam said:

Didn't we lose a running back like this a few years back? I can't remember the details.

go on...... I was trying to do this exercise earlier when it happened if this had ever cost us anyone.

Edited by GwillMac6