2018 4* WR Matthew Hill commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

go on...... I was trying to do this exercise earlier when it happened if this had ever cost us anyone.

Like I said I don't remember the details but I remember there was a RB recruit who was committed elsewhere. He took a "super secret" trip to AU and one of the pay sites put an article out about it. His family got mad and he dropped us and went elsewhere. Michigan maybe? Someone with better memory care to help me out?

Edited by amsterjam
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, amsterjam said:

Like I said I don't remember the details but I remember there was a RB recruit who was committed elsewhere. He took a "super secret" trip to AU and one of the pay sights put an article out about it. His family got mad and he dropped us and went elsewhere. Michigan maybe?

Derrick Green maybe? He went to michigan and we "came in 2nd" for him.

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Jeffrey Lee. To the suprise of no one........

Dude at rivals??  That is a freaking ridiculous careless thing to do trying to be the first to report something. Let the kid have his spotlight.  Did he say it was an accident?

• Like 1

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Dude at rivals??  That is a freaking ridiculous careless thing to do trying to be the first to report something. Let the kid have his spotlight.  Did he say it was an accident?

No idea. I am only a member at 247 not rivals anymore. Neihbur at 247 is so much far and away better than any of the other guys at the other sites covering AU recruiting. Just saw J LEE was the one who wrote the article and then I posted it here.

8 minutes ago, amsterjam said:

Like I said I don't remember the details but I remember there was a RB recruit who was committed elsewhere. He took a "super secret" trip to AU and one of the pay sites put an article out about it. His family got mad and he dropped us and went elsewhere. Michigan maybe? Someone with better memory care to help me out?

Deshaun Waton was outed  taking a secret  trip to au

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Deshaun Waton was outed  taking a secret  trip to au

That's the recruit I was going to mention...

How long was the articl live? 

Such an exciting time for a kid - the momma bear in me would tear that "reporter" up. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

That's the recruit I was going to mention...

How long was the articl live? 

Such an exciting time for a kid - the momma bear in me would tear that "reporter" up. 

half a hour at least that I saw.

":fake news".....well until tomorrow at least...I hope.   

The race to be first with a news item.....not bothering to check some of the specifics or apparently even to read his own article since he mentions the commitment day as Friday and posts the item on Thursday.      Not sure if he is supposed to an AU homer but as suggested. .. maybe he should be given a 15 day lock-out or something

1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

Poor kid.  Hate that it went down this way..but so pumped he is coming!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

J. Lee maybe time to if I was Gus I would not hesitate

1. Pull both testicles into the scrotum. ...
  2. Place the rubber band on the elastrator.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

J. Lee maybe time to if I was Gus I would not hesitate

1. Pull both testicles into the scrotum. ...
  2. Place the rubber band on the elastrator.

Mountain Oysters!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bigbird said:

This. He might as well go on and do it now.  I dont understand why a reporter would want to scoop a kids announcement. Has he done this before?

17 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

This. He might as well go on and do it now.  I dont understand why a reporter would want to scoop a kids announcement. Has he done this before?

BOOM!  WDE!!! 

Edited by The Plainsman

Edited by ValleyTiger
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, amsterjam said:

Greg Bryant was the recruit & I think he ended up at ND.

• Like 2