ellitor

2018 4* WR Matthew Hill

82 posts in this topic

Soo this Matthew Hill cat seems like a pretty good WR. I hope we get him soon.

3 people like this

18 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

SCAR making things really interesting. 

I wouldn't say that yet. He was expected to be committed to us before the summer was out and I still expect that. Even if he waits he will dign with AU.  Had he made the cookout today he would have committed imo. USC East and bama have him thinking but kid is a lifelong Auburn fan. South Carolina has him thinking with the play early aspect and he has family that likes South Carolina I believe.  

18 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

I wouldn't say that yet. He was expected to be committed to us before the summer was out and I still expect that. Even if he waits he will dign with AU.  Had he made the cookout today he would have committed imo. USC East and bama have him thinking but kid is a lifelong Auburn fan. South Carolina has him thinking with the play early aspect and he has family that likes South Carolina I believe.  

Was at SCAR yesterday and then couldn't make the cookout today. Still think he lands in our class, but something to watch nonetheless.

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Was at SCAR yesterday and then couldn't make the cookout today. Still think he lands in our class, but something to watch nonetheless.

I know that's why I said had he made the cookout today he would have committed. A drive from USC East to Auburn is not a fun or easy drive. USC East has def put up a fight. He would have committed today if he would have come imo. 

1 person likes this

Just now, austudnt23 said:

I know that's why I said had he made the cookout today he would have committed. A drive from USC East to Auburn is not a fun or easy drive. USC East has def put up a fight. He would have committed today if he would have come imo. 

Agree