Spring Notes/News

Maverick.AU

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, casatiger said:

Absolutely hate the "out for personal reasons" reason for missing practice.  Ranks up there with the "high ankle sprain"

I lol'd, so true 

MAN NOOOO!!!! I hate my guy Darius Slayton is out for the spring! Heal up young man. 

Malzahn: Paul James III cleared for spring, Jaunta'vius Johnson out for spring

Just now, Barnacle said:

Might not fill it? Never hurts to have one more worker bee to help share the load. 

thats what I am saying! west vance has the biggest source of analysts and support staff by far in the country but nah man gus is good! He may not even fill the last open spot he has. 

Just now, AUwent said:

Should we really believe him?

lol good point.

Same old same old. We can expect to have issues with some of our better players every years. Dang guys just don't get hurt!! 

Great news about Jeremiah Dinson. That kind of hit in College Station can be devastating for a career, and he's going to be back to strapping it up, very excited about his opportunity! Hope Sean White, Kyle Davis, Jayvaughn Myers, and Jamel Dean heal up quickly. All of them seem to be contributors next year. 

JF3 would be very very smart to move to a tailback position. JMO. What do I know?

Spring practice is here!!! WOOO!

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Good point, that's why I said "who knows" lol

that one still stings. Was basically a model citizen in high school! 

Defections left and right, and yet we rarely sign full classes based on the fear of over signing. ?

7 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

JF3 would be very very smart to move to a tailback position. JMO. What do I know?

Based on size and ball control, I don't think TB would be a good position for him.  Maybe WR or CB.  He had issues last year with losing the ball.  I surely don't want him running it on a more than regular basis

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

that one still stings. Was basically a model citizen in high school! 

Might still be... could be he has a family issue to deal with... could be he got in a class that he couldn't handle... there are lots of reasons for an "out or personal reasons" issue other than walking off the straight and narrow.

Dude, you can't post those sort of unsubstantiated rumors.  -TitanTiger

Archived