Hey guys. My status

cole256

Hey guys, I guess I can put this here, I don't know. I'm just responding to a couple of inbox messages. I'm doing fine, my job is just super intense and I have to spend alot of time studying so I can't come here as much as I'd like.

To be honest I'm surprised to even be checked on because I don't think I'm the most liked person on here so thank you very much to those that thought of me and wrote me. 

Feel free to hit me up if there are ever any direct questions anybody wants my opinion on. I feel like I know football, I REALLY know basketball. As far as football goes I know a good bit as far as defensive backs and wide receivers and basketball I'm pretty experienced. I'll probably be on a little more as spring ball goes on and I'll be back when things slow down for me at the plant. Also anybody with a background in the nuclear industry I'd love to talk and learn things from you as well. 

Hope everybody is doing well except mcloof because he sucks! 

Um, where's the love button?

Yeah Cole, I'm like BarnUncle, I figured you were just enjoying the break like many do this time of year. Glad you checked in and I hope things level out at the plant. Drink plenty of coffee or whatever you need to do! I don't like my nuclear engineers running on empty. 

Keep it between the mayonnaise and the mustard, you rascal. 

Good to hear from you Cole. I definitively understand how a job can take all your time.  Hope the job gets to the point where you can spend more time on the board as I miss your input both what I agree with and what I don't because even when I disagree with you I know that you have good well thought out reasons for what you think.

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

Hey guys, I guess I can put this here, I don't know. I'm just responding to a couple of inbox messages. I'm doing fine, my job is just super intense and I have to spend alot of time studying so I can't come here as much as I'd like.

To be honest I'm surprised to even be checked on because I don't think I'm the most liked person on here so thank you very much to those that thought of me and wrote me. 

Feel free to hit me up if there are ever any direct questions anybody wants my opinion on. I feel like I know football, I REALLY know basketball. As far as football goes I know a good bit as far as defensive backs and wide receivers and basketball I'm pretty experienced. I'll probably be on a little more as spring ball goes on and I'll be back when things slow down for me at the plant. Also anybody with a background in the nuclear industry I'd love to talk and learn things from you as well. 

Hope everybody is doing well except mcloof because he sucks! 

cole, 

You are one of my favorite posters on this board even though we have disagreed often.  

wde

My nephew is a nuclear engineer at the Sequoyia plant in Tennessee. He works a LOT! The coolest thing he's gotten to do is an outside inspection of the cooling towers. He got to climb to the top all harnessed up. He's got the neatest selfie from up there.

Just keep the lights on Cole.....and know when to "scram"....

PS...just for the record...."scram" is a term for emergency shutdown of a nuclear reactor....not trying to get rid of him. 

@cole256, I've worked in the nuclear industry for about 16 years, including a stint as an Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) until the shift work got to be too much for family-life.  Plus, I spent 6 years in the Navy nuclear power program on submarines prior to getting out and going to college at Auburn.  I now work in Corporate Engineering job; It's much more conducive to family-life, but I sometimes miss the camaraderie of being on shift with the same folks.  PM me, if you've got anything you want to discuss nuclear-industry-related.

Archived