2018 4* WR Kearis Jackson

ellitor

On 7/12/2017 at 0:19 PM, ellitor said:

Ross was a 91 spot drop too. From 47 to 138.

Speaking of Fields one crystal ball I pay attention to is Hank South he usually knows more than our guys from the info I get. South has cbd him to Auburn I believe.  With all the positive info I have gotten about Fields coming to Auburn it makes me that much more confident when he has a crystal ball for us.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Speaking of Fields one crystal ball I pay attention to is Hank South he usually knows more than our guys from the info I get. South has cbd him to Auburn I believe.  With all the positive info I have gotten about Fields coming to Auburn it makes me that much more confident when he has a crystal ball for us.

Actually South isn't that good with picks. Tim Watts is the Bammer reporter who is.

Just now, ellitor said:

Actually South isn't that good with picks. Tim Watts is the Bammer reporter who is.

Oh didn't know that... I know when we get a cb pick from a bammer writer it is good news though. 

39 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

why didn't Jackson make the trip???

It's behind a pay wall right now. Sounds like he made up an excuse to me. 

I feel like he is constantly in Justin's ear about UGA he's a lock to Uga in my mind and it's almost better that he didn't make the trip.

Read elsewhere he decided to go to UGA's BBQ. This was not a pay site.

7 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I think theirs is the same time as ours. Now they do have a gathering this weekend but KJ said he was not sure if he was going per SEC Country.

1 minute ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I thought he was planning on attending both (AU and uga)....eh, I wouldnt mind getting him and Fields from the puppies. I wonder how much Fields wants to play with him - JF sounds like he has a wise head on his shoulder so if Jackson is truly commited to ga, I would hope it wouldn't sway Fields too much. 

Disclaimer: I really, REALLY despise uga.

3 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I thought he was planning on attending both (AU and uga)....eh, I wouldnt mind getting him and Fields from the puppies. I wonder how much Fields wants to play with him - JF sounds like he has a wise head on his shoulder so if Jackson is truly commited to ga, I would hope it wouldn't sway Fields too much. 

Disclaimer: I really, REALLY despise uga.

Jackson has been to Auburn a number of times this summer so I believe he interest in Auburn is quite high.

3 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Jackson has been to Auburn a number of times this summer so I believe he interest in Auburn is quite high.

Yeah, I read an article about all his visits and that based on that people thought AU was a high contender. I guess I'm surprised that he would dip out on a trip to the Plains with his friends. You never know though...

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

Yeah, I read an article about all his visits and that based on that people thought AU was a high contender. I guess I'm surprised that he would dip out on a trip to the Plains with his friends. You never know though...

For some years now I've felt that "friends", "best friends" and "fan of..." don't mean much in recruiting lingo. I've seen kids from schools 100's of miles apart referred to as "best friends". Take a grain of salt with those terms when recruiting is the subject.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

For some years now I've felt that "friends", "best friends" and "fan of..." don't mean much in recruiting lingo. I've seen kids from schools 100's of miles apart referred to as "best friends". Take a grain of salt with those terms when recruiting is the subject.

Also, we only hear minuscule slices about what these kids have going on in their lives, and those slices are sometimes (usually?) curated by content providers who know their audience.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Also, we only hear minuscule slices about what these kids have going on in their lives, and those slices are sometimes (usually?) curated by content providers who know their audience.

We're bestfriends, right Loof? 

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yup. Package deals rarely work out.

6 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

We're bestfriends, right Loof? 

Loof is the AU Family Norm. He's everybody's friend..

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I will take that compliment, E! I might even look like Norm soon if I don't get back to the gym soon...

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I will take that compliment, E! I might even look like Norm soon if I don't get back to the gym soon...

Loof you're one of those people on this board that seems like a genuine person outside of the internet and just a cool person to be around

8 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Loof you're one of those people on this board that seems like a genuine person outside of the internet and just a cool person to be around

People tell me all the time that they think I'm very laid back and chill. Glad I can perpetuate the myth across the webs ;)

(Right back at ya, sir.)

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

That makes Golf the weird uncle, right?

homeless.jpg

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That makes Golf the weird uncle, right?

Na. Golf is the old man voice at the end of the Whoot There It Is video telling the kids to get off his damn lawn.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Fields is just as close or maybe closer with Matthew Hill than KJ. He is alot closer with Wooten and family. 

Archived