2018 4* WR Kearis Jackson

ellitor

44 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

Oh okay... sorry I didn't see that it was Kearis Jackson. Damn, that actually touched a nerve. Ya'll got me hyped so much on Fields right now.

haahah we all are on edge about ANY sliver of info that comes out now. He is that important of a recruit.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

he is talking about kearis.

So why didn't you put the Kearis announcement tweet in the Kearis thread instead of confusing people & apparently worrying the crap out of some?

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Paging @ellitor...

I'm not going to have anything this week. I'm working the Barbasol Golf Tourney all week.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm not going to have anything this week. I'm working the Barbasol Golf Tourney all week.

awesome!!! congrats man! that has to be a cool gig. 

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

So why didn't you put the Kearis announcement tweet in the Kearis thread instead of confusing people & apparently worrying the crap out of some?

because they are close. How would it worry people when it clearly says KEARIS announcement?

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

awesome!!! congrats man! that has to be a cool gig. 

Not really. Pretty hot actually.

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

because they are close. How would it worry people when it clearly says KEARIS announcement?

Not the point. It's Kearis's announcement. It should be in the Kearis thread. If he said something about JF in the tweet it would then make sense to put it in both threads but not in the JF thread alone. That wreaks of trying to get people confused or worried deliberately. In the end, no harm no foul though.

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I think he announces this weekend? I am assuming he's still uga?

anigif_enhanced-10028-1395091117-13.gif

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

anigif_enhanced-10028-1395091117-13.gif

Kearis Jackson knows baseball? Now there's a marketing pitch if I ever heard one!

el_paso_chihuahuas_logo_detail.png

OMGSH!!!! we are all so shocked.................

Chad Simmons must be so happy he just broke a sweat.  WR was Ugag's achilles last year.  I really want to see Kirby fall flat on his %^$**# face.  I hate thUGA like worse than hairy faced women.  

11 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Chad Simmons must be so happy he just broke a sweat.  WR was Ugag's achilles last year.  I really want to see Kirby fall flat on his %^$**# face.  I hate thUGA like worse than hairy faced women.  

Now that's a lot of hate

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Now that's a lot of hate

Living with these people is crazy.  They are like a guy with a quarter sized hairy mole on his face that thinks he will get a modeling job.  They have such an inflated idea of what they have accomplished and who they are.

5 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Living with these people is crazy.  They are like a guy with a quarter sized hairy mole on his face that thinks he will get a modeling job.  They have such an inflated idea of what they have accomplished and who they are.

Well according to the 247 combined recruiting rankings, of the 31 GA players in Top 300, ole kirby only has 2 verbals. #127 Keris Jackson and #138 Azeri Ojulari.

As for the 29 other ranked recruits, 19 are already committed out of state.

Of the remaining 10 kids -

2 lean for bama (#37 JJ Peterson & #41 Adam Anderson)

4 who knows (#7 Jamaree Sayler, #213 Zacoby McClain, #215 Jaycee Horn, #217 Christian Tutt) 

4 could go to us. (#3 Justin Fields, #31 Trey Hill, #88 Dylan Wonnum, #285 Richard Jibunor)

Just thought that would make you feel better that ole kirby is not doing well in his home state. 

Makes me feel great.  I still think they get Adam Anderson out of Rome.

10 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

I was fortunate in that when I lived in Georgia, Auburn was marching toward a national championship, so anything they threw at me was easily rejected by the then-current reality. Closest anyone could come to a real put down was to ask where Auburn would be without Cam Newton, a retort to which I replied, "About the same place UGA would have been without Hershel."

10 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

22 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

I was okay with them until 2010. Since then, they have been everything you say they are and worse. Giant crybabies, and they have no shame about that. 

At least the turds have the hardware to back it up.

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I was okay with them until 2010. Since then, they have been everything you say they are and worse. Giant crybabies, and they have no shame about that. 

At least the turds have the hardware to back it up.

I could care less if any SEC team besides AU wins a football game again. 

11 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I could care less if any SEC team besides AU wins a football game again. 

Couldn't agreee more. My motto since then has been "to hell with all of them". I'm an Auburn fan, not an SEC fan. 

Archived