ellitor

2018 4* WR Kearis Jackson

109 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

Oh okay... sorry I didn't see that it was Kearis Jackson. Damn, that actually touched a nerve. Ya'll got me hyped so much on Fields right now.

haahah we all are on edge about ANY sliver of info that comes out now. He is that important of a recruit.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

he is talking about kearis.

So why didn't you put the Kearis announcement tweet in the Kearis thread instead of confusing people & apparently worrying the crap out of some?

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Paging @ellitor...

I'm not going to have anything this week. I'm working the Barbasol Golf Tourney all week.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm not going to have anything this week. I'm working the Barbasol Golf Tourney all week.

awesome!!! congrats man! that has to be a cool gig. 

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

So why didn't you put the Kearis announcement tweet in the Kearis thread instead of confusing people & apparently worrying the crap out of some?

because they are close. How would it worry people when it clearly says KEARIS announcement?

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

awesome!!! congrats man! that has to be a cool gig. 

Not really. Pretty hot actually.

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

because they are close. How would it worry people when it clearly says KEARIS announcement?

Not the point. It's Kearis's announcement. It should be in the Kearis thread. If he said something about JF in the tweet it would then make sense to put it in both threads but not in the JF thread alone. That wreaks of trying to get people confused or worried deliberately. In the end, no harm no foul though.

Edited by ellitor