2018 4* WR Kearis Jackson

ellitor

4 hours ago, triangletiger said:

I honestly felt bad for her.  She's probably not as dumb as she comes across in that video and just wilted under the spotlight.

I have been in public speaking for several years: preaching, interviews, on the spot questions etc. and I can still get brain freeze and have to divert around a question or topic.  So I can only imagine how easy it would be for a young lady without a ton of experience in front of a massive audience and 100 cameras the size of taxis to freeze up.  I certainly don't think any less of her intelligence because of that one incident.  

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, triangletiger said:

I honestly felt bad for her.  She's probably not as dumb as she comes across in that video and just wilted under the spotlight.

15 hours ago, tinman said:

She is now selling real estate in Los Angeles and doing quite well.  I've a friend from SC who knows her family and they are really proud of their daughter.  The spotlight caused brain-freeze during the contest and fortunately, after a few weeks, she could begin laughing at herself.

11 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I have been in public speaking for several years: preaching, interviews, on the spot questions etc. and I can still get brain freeze and have to divert around a question or topic.  So I can only imagine how easy it would be for a young lady without a ton of experience in front of a massive audience and 100 cameras the size of taxis to freeze up.  I certainly don't think any less of her intelligence because of that one incident.  

I get a lot of satisfaction from anonymously making fun of beautiful, successful strangers for making small mistakes in the public eye. When you take the joy out of that, you're really not leaving me with much. You guys are the worst.

:'(

:P

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I get a lot of satisfaction from anonymously making fun of beautiful, successful strangers for making small mistakes in the public eye. When you take the joy out of that, you're really not leaving me with much. You guys are the worst.

:'(

:P

I get a lot of joy out of bursting your bubble, 'loof.  :P

With GA prospect J. Horn committing  to UT today ole kirby may be getting some top talent to GA but it is NOT from in-state. He is bleeding in state talent.  

Rivals 250 = 24 from GA : 14 committed out of state, 6 uncomitted, 5 committed (highest ranked #146 Azeez Ojulari).

ESPN 300 - 37 from GA :  25 committed out of state, 9 uncommitted, 3 committed (highest ranked #26 Keris Jackson).

247 Composite 247 - 28 from GA :  17 committed out of state, 9 uncommitted, 2 committed (highest ranked #26 Azeez Ojulari).

247 Composite State of GA top 50 : 35 committed out of state, 10 uncommitted, 5 committed. 

7 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

With GA prospect J. Horn committing  to UT today ole kirby may be getting some top talent to GA but it is NOT from in-state. He is bleeding in state talent.  

Rivals 250 = 24 from GA : 14 committed out of state, 6 uncomitted, 5 committed (highest ranked #146 Azeez Ojulari).

ESPN 300 - 37 from GA :  25 committed out of state, 9 uncommitted, 3 committed (highest ranked #26 Keris Jackson).

247 Composite 247 - 28 from GA :  17 committed out of state, 9 uncommitted, 2 committed (highest ranked #26 Azeez Ojulari).

247 Composite State of GA top 50 : 35 committed out of state, 10 uncommitted, 5 committed. 

Those are some telling stats....

That was a short honeymoon.  When a coach is brought in to do better than the previous coach who was fired for not winning enough games and you end up doing worse than the previous, fired coach, it would appear the athletic director did not make a very smart decision.  LSU may have the same problem.

image.png

Archived