4* WR Kearis Jackson

6 posts in this topic

4_4439348.jpg

Fort Valley, GA (Peach County)

Ht 6-0 Wt 197

247 Profile

Offers include AU, Bama, Florida, FSU, UGA, Michigan, ND, tOSU, & Vols

Was tagged in an AU 247 VIP article title reading "4-star WR gives visit at 10"

I like the defender who takes the proper angle and runs him down around the 1:26 mark.  Shows no-quit attitude.  Other than that, this kid is pretty quick.

I'll take him at Wide Receiver & Punt Returner, he doesn't waste time just catches the ball & goes straight up field as a punt returner, and as a receiver he breaks tackles, catches the ball, and he is quick.

4-star WR sees fit with Auburn offense

Earlier this week, we offered up this report on the visit last weekend to Auburn by 4-star receiver target Kearis Jackson Fort Valley (Ga.) Peach County. He told AuburnUndercover.com he'd give that visit a "10."

Today, we have a more complete interview with the 6-feet, 197-pound Jackson, who has 24 offers. He's the No. 9 athlete in the 247Sports Composite.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball reads 100 percent for Georgia, and Jackson admitted during his appearance on Vsporto's SEC Recruiting Buzz that "Georgia has a little edge."

But, he added, "that reason is because I have visited them more than other schools. I have not gone to a lot of other schools, so that is why I am just like 'wow, Georgia is a good school for me.' But I still want to take my visits and see what other schools are like too."

As for Auburn, the Tigers' message to Jackson during last weekend's visit was as follows:

"Auburn sees me as a speedy guy," Jackson said. "They see me as a guy that they can put in motion, toss the ball to and let him make a play. Throw a quick screen, let me make a play. With them getting a new quarterback, I can actually fit into that offense."

Jackson is in no hurry to pick a school. He said he'll be watching the top contenders closely in the fall.

"I just want to go to a school that where they are going pass the ball and just spread the offense around," Jackson said. "I will be watching how many receivers actually get a catch to touch the ball. Not just playing, how many catches - how often do receivers get a chance to catch the ball and how often does the team actually pass the ball. That is what I will be looking at. I want to go somewhere there is a good quarterback as well."

Kid is a stud

1 person likes this

Peach County always has a very good football team too. Good program.