Rivera
Podany
McCrackin
Draper

Makayla Martin - pitching

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn allows 2 base runners, one on a single, the other on an error but Martin comes back and gets a strikeout to end the thread.  Auburn coming to bat.  Wallace, Cooper and Fagan up.

Cooper fouled out to left.  Fagan popped up to 2nd. Veach Struck out.    Martin dealing in the circle in the 2nd inning with so far the defense hasn't touched the ball yet.  5 strikeouts so far for Martin.

Martin strikes out the side again.  6 strikeouts through 2 innings.   Shea, Rivera and Podany coming up.  

Shea strikes out swinging.

I guess nothing on radio or TV tonight...?

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I guess nothing on radio or TV tonight...?

I got radio on from the Auburn website.  it never worked for the earlier game today.  It's working for me now.  

Draper hard back to the pitcher, she bobbles it throws to 1st and the umpire says the throw was in time.  1 out.  Back to the top of the order.  Carlee Wallace up.  Let's get some runs here.

Coop likes her some 70's walk up music. So far it's been "Old Time Rock and Roll" and "I Love Rock and Roll". 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

I got radio on from the Auburn website.  it never worked for the earlier game today.  It's working for me now.  

Draper hard back to the pitcher, she bobbles it throws to 1st and the umpire says the throw was in time.  1 out.  Back to the top of the order.  Carlee Wallace up.  Let's get some runs here.

Thanks....I'll put it on quietly while my wife watches Duke and UNC in a few minutes....but this might be another short game...gals are hitting the ball this weekend.

Just now, AU64 said:

Thanks....I'll put it on quietly while my wife watches Duke and UNC in a few minutes....but this might be another short game...gals are hitting the ball this weekend.

Not unless the Texas State pitcher goes off the rails. She's throwing BBs right now. 

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Not unless the Texas State pitcher goes off the rails. She's throwing BBs right now. 

Hope after our ladies make it through the line up once against her, they will have a better idea about what to do in their second at bat.   

Texas State homers to center.  First home run surrendered by Auburn pitching this year.  Auburn trailing 1-0. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Veach is a legit first baseman. Great glove. 

sounds like you are at the game.....if so.....:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Hope after our ladies make it through the line up once against her, they will have a better idea about what to do in their second at bat.   

Hope so. She's been mid 60s so far and hitting her spots. AU hasn't gotten a good swing yet. 

Martin comes back and gets a grounder and two strike outs to end the inning.  Auburn needs to wake up the bats.  Going to the 4th, Auburn trails 1-0

Archived