Men vs. Missouri - SEC Tournament

WarTiger

Going to be tipping this off in about 5 minutes. Expect the starters to be: Harper, Heron, Brown, Purifoy and Wiley. 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunans to the basket and he's fouled.  1st no good.  2nd no good.  Auburn trailing 6-5

Mizzou isn't good. They hit a few threes, we're playing good defense but we look nervous, which isn't surprising with freshmen

I have zero expectations at this point for this AU bball team to show any semblance of consistent, cohesive team play. Just boggles my mind how this team has not improved a lick since start of SEC play. I mean, they play like a bunch of guys who, for lonnnnng stretches, have no concept of what to do as a team. And that is on Bruce.

Brown runs down...fires up and misses a 3...nobody there to rebound....not a team that is playing like it want's to win....playing like that...every man for himself.

The moment is too big for everyone on our team except Mustapha it looks like...shake these jitters off fellas.

Luckily we can overcome this deficit as it stands right now

HOw can we be game number 32 and have such little flow to our half court Offense?!?

3 Mizzou guys blocking our guys out for an offensive rebound.

How did they get there?

Archived