Men vs. Missouri - SEC Tournament

WarTiger

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

double technical called here.  Heron gets it for Auburn. They offset and no free throws shot there.    36-30

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Mizzouri 342nd in the NCAA in three point percentage with 29%, is shooting 50% from three against us. Why.

We've made everyone look good this year from 3.

Guys sagging back to help our smalls down low?

I don't know if I've ever seen one fan from an SEC school that likes Pat Adams. When you make a call that both teams are mad with it's pitiful. We need to do a better job of getting easier buckets. God, Mizzou is a blind dog, please put them out of their misery 

Fortunately Mizzou is so stinkin turrible that we should come back and get this one. Surely we not gonna have two halves like that against these guys. 

1 minute ago, au302 said:

I don't know if I've ever seen one fan from an SEC school that likes Pat Adams. When you make a call that both teams are mad with it's pitiful. We need to do a better job of getting easier buckets. God, Mizzou is a blind dog, please put them out of their misery 

Hard to when we seem to have a bunch of blind cats wondering around on the D end and guys thinking to hard on the O end

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Fortunately Mizzou is so stinkin turrible that we should come back and get this one. Surely we not gonna have two halves like that against these guys. 

Yep. And they shot 6-12 from three. Don't see that keeping up, but that being said I'm sure it will even get better since it's against us. I like how we increased intensity at the end. We realized these guys aren't quitters like LSU and that we need to play hard 

12 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Mizzouri 342nd in the NCAA in three point percentage with 29%, is shooting 50% from three against us. Why.

It's called defense or in Auburn's case, lack of defense.

2 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

It's called defense or in Auburn's case, lack of defense.

I'm starting to think it's not through lack of effort. I feel like we played harder on defense than we have all year but it don't work out. Maybe I'm wrong. We need improvement no doubt 

I'm trying to look on the bright side. I have seen us play this poorly in the first half and Auburn was not even on the radar. I'm hoping they can get it going. And  the treys just did it.

Archived