Flynn made $500K from Turkey and failed to file as a foreign agent

TexasTiger

On 3/10/2017 at 4:58 PM, homersapien said:

So, it's in the news, but if we discuss it we're hypocrites because of something Hillary did?

Is that about right?

Disingenuous

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yes, I agree.

Then explain why you are being disingenuous. I'm quite sure I know and it's been obvious for several months now, but i'll sit back and await your answer.

14 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Absurd allegation without merit. Try much harder itch. That attempt was rather disappointing. 

Merely my opinion.  I never expected you to agree.  The basis of such deflection is a pretty clear indicator that you would not or, even objectively consider.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Merely my opinion.  I never expected you to agree.  The basis of such deflection is a pretty clear indicator that you would not or, even objectively consider.

And again it was an absurd allegation without merit. The story didn't interest me, but the hypocrisy did. I ran with the latter. No amount of snowflake whining will change the truth.

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

And again it was an absurd allegation without merit. The story didn't interest me, but the hypocrisy did. I ran with the latter. No amount of snowflake whining will change the truth.

Then stop whining!

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Then stop whining!

BS. I called out the hypocrisy. The snowflake whining began shortly thereafter. Pay attention.

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

BS. I called out the hypocrisy. The snowflake whining began shortly thereafter. Pay attention.

If you say so!  Please, continue to ignore your own inherent hypocrisy.  It is amusing.  

And, you're right.  The others are wrong.  They are "snowflakes".  Labeled as such, they have no credibility.  Funny stuff!

Once you invoke the "snowflake" narrative, it's pretty clear your perspective is garbage.

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

If you say so!  Please, continue to ignore your own inherent hypocrisy.  It is amusing.  

And, you're right.  The others are wrong.  They are "snowflakes".  Labeled as such, they have no credibility.  Funny stuff!

Once you invoke the "snowflake" narrative, it's pretty clear your perspective is garbage.

My inherent hypocrisy? How foolish of you.  

I am right about the hypocrisy and called it out. Apparently that offends you and others. My advice, don't be hypocritical.  

You were right about one point, I should not have invoked "snowflake." My error. 

6 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

My inherent hypocrisy? How foolish of you.  

I am right about the hypocrisy and called it out. Apparently that offends you and others. My advice, don't be hypocritical.  

You were right about one point, I should not have invoked "snowflake." My error. 

You introduced Hillary Clinton into a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with her, or even the Democratic Party itself for that matter.  This is not the rubbish smack talk forum.  If Hillary Clinton has done something that warrants criminal prosecution, censure, or whatever, then start a thread on the subject.  I have no problem with her being held accountable for any wrongdoing, and I suspect you would be hard-pressed to find anyone on this forum that does either.  In this forum, "Hillary says hello!" is useless deflection.

To your benefit, you admitted the error of "snowflake".  I do hope you move forward from that.  It damages your credibility to resort to such nonsense, and I hate to see people I have respected do that to themselves.

3 hours ago, Strychnine said:

You introduced Hillary Clinton into a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with her, or even the Democratic Party itself for that matter.  This is not the rubbish smack talk forum.  If Hillary Clinton has done something that warrants criminal prosecution, censure, or whatever, then start a thread on the subject.  I have no problem with her being held accountable for any wrongdoing, and I suspect you would be hard-pressed to find anyone on this forum that does either.  In this forum, "Hillary says hello!" is useless deflection.

To your benefit, you admitted the error of "snowflake".  I do hope you move forward from that.  It damages your credibility to resort to such nonsense, and I hate to see people I have respected do that to themselves.

I totally understand your post, but hear me out. There have been threads on Hilary and her misdeeds. Some of the same folks that called out Flynn defended her or turned a blind eye. A bit of research bears this out, thus the hypocrisy claim. 

To the "smack" on this forum. Admittedly, for like the third time at least, I failed to realize which forum I was on. That truly is on me and I owned up to the error. Part of the problem lies with "smack" creeping back in on this forum. It has been pointed out previously and while I am confident the moderators are doing their best to control the problem, they are human. But look no further than the language near the end of the Age of Anger thread to see how one could get caught up in the moment. Start at "I'm not your mama"  and go from there. Hardly serious, meaningful political conversation.

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I totally understand your post, but hear me out. There have been threads on Hilary and her misdeeds. Some of the same folks that called out Flynn defended her or turned a blind eye. A bit of research bears this out, thus the hypocrisy claim. 

To the "smack" on this forum. Admittedly, for like the third time at least, I failed to realize which forum I was on. That truly is on me and I owned up to the error. Part of the problem lies with "smack" creeping back in on this forum. It has been pointed out previously and while I am confident the moderators are doing their best to control the problem, they are human. But look no further than the language near the end of the Age of Anger thread to see how one could get caught up in the moment. Start at "I'm not your mama"  and go from there. Hardly serious, meaningful political conversation.

Irony.

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Perhaps you should point these out specifically?

Archived