Auburn adds Tulane to 2019 Schedule

RunInRed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, G8orH8or said:

Green Shave you mean? Am I dating myself????

With some attempt at delicacy here, "Like" freely given. In general, dating yourself rarely results in any incompatibilities. 

Trying to date yourself (in the more particular sense) relative to Mr. Golf will always fail. He attended the Bacardi Bowl.

If you prefer to go for responses leading to post-count accumulation opportunities, instead of (or in addition to) "likes," mention Georgia Tech to him. 

On 4/6/2017 at 9:09 AM, auburn4ever said:

Who would y'all rather see us play. Someone like FSU or Tulane? that's why I posted teams like FSU, Ga. Tech, Miami, and Oklahoma that JJ needs to try a lot harder to talk to their AD's about scheduling them.

More of the same.  You have no idea who Jacobs is talking to and trying to schedule.  It's been explained MULTIPLE times that other schools may not have an opening that coincides with ours which makes scheduling them impossible.   But, you can't seem to grasp that and instead use it to pile on Jacobs with absolutely zero evidence to support this ridiculous stance you have of Jacobs not talking to certain schools.  Reality, you have no idea who we have tried to get on the schedule.    This is just more complaining for you.   It's old and its tired.

Archived