Softball vs. LSU - Game 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carlson sets down lsu in order in the 6th.  Auburn coming to bat.   Draper, then back to the top of the order with Wallace and Cooper.  Let's get a couple more runs here.

Veach strikes out looking to end the inning.  After 6 complete, Auburn leads 5-4.   We need 3 more outs.

Couple nice defensive plays in the 7th to nail down the win. 

Well done....

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

:timeout:

Get used to it, golf.  In the SEC, it just means .  . . more.  :jossun:    Remember last year, we started by losing 2 to Florida.  Great effort tonight, some clutch hitting.  Neither team right on top of their game.  But I want the announcers to screen out the crowd noise somehow.

Did anyone else have the stream not be in HD for a good bit of the game? I turned it on in the top of the 5th when I got home and the app (I was watching on my Roku 3) just didn't want to stay in HD. About the middle of the 7th, it finally kicked over to HD so I could see the final 3 outs, but prior to that it was in SD or worse.

Yes, I had the same trouble. I had the stream wired over to my TV, thought it was something in my setup briefly; but I think the resolution was good when the game started.

9 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

Yes, I had the same trouble. I had the stream wired over to my TV, thought it was something in my setup briefly; but I think the resolution was good when the game started.

Yeah, my Roku is connected to my router via Ethernet cable, so it shouldn't have been any issue on my network. I have 100Mbps service (ATT fiber) and it's rock solid. This was likely an ESPN issue. Hope it was just the one time because it's  hard to watch it in 320P.

Archived