Jeremy Johnson: 'It was my fault' "UPDATED"

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Well that's rich!  Les Miles had his ass on the chopping block at the end of the '15 season because he couldn't do crap with his QBs year over year.

The bigger question is, how bad does your QB development have to be for Les Miles to successfully (meaning recruits chose him over GM) make fun of it?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/23/2017 at 5:29 PM, AU-24 said:

Cole I/we haven't figured out your 2nd best quality yet, but your #1, best quality is: Consistency!

I/we huh? Get real, you're not part of a group. Nobody likes you. But the real question is have you figured out how football practice works yet lol

On 3/22/2017 at 0:46 AM, oracle79 said:

Chad Morris wasn't the OC when they won the NC.  Again, thanks for the bigger laugh. :rollin:

They still run essentially the same offense.

31 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

They still run essentially the same offense.

By that, do you mean a balanced offense incorporating a variety of runs, passes to all eligible positions, and run/pass options on alternating downs, utilizing the strengths of their players and attacking the weaknesses of the opponents defense?  Ironic huh?

52 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

By that, do you mean a balanced offense incorporating a variety of runs, passes to all eligible positions, and run/pass options on alternating downs, utilizing the strengths of their players and attacking the weaknesses of the opponents defense?  Ironic huh?

I would call it the offense that has a stud qb who stays healthy. 

51 minutes ago, alexava said:

I would call it the offense that has a stud qb who stays healthy. 

Yeah I already know what you'd call it.

Archived