Softball vs. lsu - game 2

Game begins in about 25 minutes or so.   Auburn took game 1 last night 5-4 and look to clinch the series tonight.   Bad weather in the area from what I can tell, so we may have a delay over the course of the game, but hopefully not.  

Auburn in white pants and blue tops tonight.   Let's get this win tonight.  

C6rQjsRVAAAkiwV.jpg

Lineup tonight:

Wallace
Cooper
Fagan
Veach
Shea
Gipson
Podany
McCrackin
Draper

Makayla Martin - Pitching

The SEC Network is showing a baseball game right now (a scheduled softball game was postponed).  They better cut away from this game at 7:30 to air the softball game.  If they dump us to the alternate channel (that nobody uses) to continue showing a non scheduled tv game, I'm going to be pissed.

So do we think this game will start on SEC and bump the baseball game off. The softball game had a little higher stakes. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

So do we think this game will start on SEC and bump the baseball game off. The softball game had a little higher stakes. 

I certainly hope so.  The only reason the baseball game is there is because the softball game scheduled for that time slot got postponed.  They better cut away from this and give us what's supposed to be there.

Tonights game has been postponed.  DOUBLE HEADER scheduled for tomorrow.  Game 1 tomorrow at Noon.  Game 2 at 4.

Golf better take extra heart pills.  That's a lot of intense softball action in one day. 

On 3/11/2017 at 7:36 PM, AUBwins said:

Golf better take extra heart pills.  That's a lot of intense softball action in one day. 

It's not the softball that makes that old man's heart rate go up.

4 hours ago, jared52 said:

Geez @augolf1716, she could be your great, great granddaughter!

Only if she was adopted :)

Archived