Baseball vs Presbyterian game3

I don't type fast, so updates won't be so detailed. But starting 3rd Auburn 1-0, Davis Daniel pitching, so far 18 pitchs (5B 13S).

Todd strikes out, so does Anthony, Robert singles and then steals second, Ingram singles off SS glove and Robert scores. Auburn 2-0. Estes is up

Dude it is cold out here! Great seats cause you can sit wherever ya want so that's cool. Top of the 5th and the wife and daughter have already given up and have gone to sit in the car. Ha!

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

D-Rob is not an outfielder.  

But if you're hitting .360+ from the left side you've got to be in the lineup.  

Figured he primarily played first ....does OK there but you are right...seems to have the best bat on the team and some good experience. 

Ingram single off 3rd baseman error (his 3rd of the game). Estes hits into double play. Logan up. Logan walks. Davis up. Single off SS glove. Runner 1st and 2nd new pitcher coming in. 

He's lowered his ERA by 2+ runs in just over two hours of work.  Eight strikeouts in six innings.  

I assume Butch will go through the entire pen if he has to in order to prevent a repeat of Friday night.

2 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

He's lowered his ERA by 2+ runs in just over two hours of work.  Eight strikeouts in six innings.  

I assume Butch will go through the entire pen if he has to in order to prevent a repeat of Friday night.

Expect he will do anything to avoid going to the bullpen....Mize more than 100 pitches the other day...which is probably no big deal but usually not done too much these days.  

But as we exchange thoughts....a new pitcher comes in for Daniel who had a very nice day...good for him. 

1 minute ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Sorry folks I am out. Kids are cold and have had enough. War Eagle. 

Alaska fan huh.....sounds like you should feel right at home....but thanks for the commentary...

Archived