Baseball vs Presbyterian game3

Thompson showed more patience with Coker than I would have.  Interesting mound visit after the HBP to put runners at 1st and 2nd with one out.  Coker throws one pitch for a strike and BT goes out for a conference. The sidewinder promptly closes out the inning.  

Ahhhhh, progress!

Big series win. This team had me worried they were slowly falling apart but we fought through the issues and won these two games. 

Does anyone know if the coverage of the games will improve during SEC play? I've noticed a lot of the weekend series games have that one camera behind home plate and it sucks. 

1 hour ago, au302 said:

Big series win. This team had me worried they were slowly falling apart but we fought through the issues and won these two games. 

Does anyone know if the coverage of the games will improve during SEC play? I've noticed a lot of the weekend series games have that one camera behind home plate and it sucks. 

I heard an explanation a week or so ago.....apparently there are a limited number of cameras and today it looks like the Softball game got the primary coverage...but hoping when the conference games begin for baseball we will have better coverage and fewer instances of conflict.   

27 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I heard an explanation a week or so ago.....apparently there are a limited number of cameras and today it looks like the Softball game got the primary coverage...but hoping when the conference games begin for baseball we will have better coverage and fewer instances of conflict.   

Makes sense. Thanks for that, hopefully it gets better

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Sorry folks I am out. Kids are cold and have had enough. War Eagle. 

We jetted after the 6th. We were up 6 and figured they guys could handle it from there without us. :)

42 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

We jetted after the 6th. We were up 6 and figured they guys could handle it from there without us. :)

Risky move the way this season has gone so far. :D

51 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I would have stuck around but the kids would not listen when I said put on warmer clothes. What can you do, but let them learn the hard way sometimes. Sucks to cause today was sit anywhere you want in the stadium day.

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I would have stuck around but the kids would not listen when I said put on warmer clothes. What can you do, but let them learn the hard way sometimes. Sucks to cause today was sit anywhere you want in the stadium day.

Yup, and we chose right behind home plate. Up top of course. Kids. 

Archived