2018 4* Buck End Richard Jibunor (Transfers to Troy)

ellitor

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Never underestimate the Mikey.

Especially when it comes to LBs! 

• 1 year later...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ellitor changed the title to 2018 4* Buck End Richard Jibunor (Transfers to Troy)
  • ellitor unfeatured this topic

Wow!  I do not want to speculate but whatever he did at AU must have been pretty bad.  Kid could easily play anywhere in the SEC without off the field issues.

1 minute ago, NorthGATiger said:

Wow!  I do not want to speculate but whatever he did at AU must have been pretty bad.

Well first thing was his DUI. Then he was given a set of guidelines to follow but he didn't follow them at AU.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Well first thing was his DUI. Then he was given a set of guidelines to follow but he didn't follow them at AU.

I hate when I hear things like this.  Kids with such talent and throwing it away over just makes me sick.

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

For his sake I hope everything works out for him.

100% behind this.  WDE Mr. Jibunor and I wish you the best

4 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I hate when I hear things like this.  Kids with such talent and throwing it away over just makes me sick.

Well he hasn’t thrown it away yet. He’s getting another chance at Troy.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Demarcus Ware approves of this message. 

As does the defensive end who played for the New York Giants whose name I can’t pronounce. Only part I can get right is Osi. LOL 

29 minutes ago, ellitor said:

As does the defensive end who played for the New York Giants whose name I can’t pronounce. Only part I can get right is Osi. LOL 

Umenyiora who played for Auburn High for a couple of years and was only 16 yrs old as a senior I think...

he's  like a lot of these guys who have great athletic skills and come over from across the pond, and don't have the football techniques and skills especially if they come over as HS students. They aren't polished enough and scouted enough by the recruiting services and tend to go to smaller schools to learn their trade. 

And eventually they become great NFL players... Osi I remember had 6-7 sacks in one NFL game I think.

Jibunor seems like this but also evidently has some personal issues that is holding him back and caused him to start over in a new setting...

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

Umenyiora who played for Auburn High for a couple of years and was only 16 yrs old as a senior I think...

he's  like a lot of these guys who have great athletic skills and come over from across the pond, and don't have the football techniques and skills especially if they come over as HS students. They aren't polished enough and scouted enough by the recruiting services and tend to go to smaller schools to learn their trade. 

And eventually they become great NFL players... Osi I remember had 6-7 sacks in one NFL game I think.

Jibunor seems like this but also evidently has some personal issues that is holding him back and caused him to start over in a new setting...

Tega fits the bill for sure. Hopefully so does that juco tackle who just committed. 

Archived