2018 4* Buck End Richard Jibunor (Transfers to Troy)

ellitor

4 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

This. There's so much more to being a head coach as opposed to a great coordinator or play caller. Most fans now see a team scoring a lot of points for a few games, or see a team with a couple of big wins and consider that coach or coordinator th next head coaching candidate.  Things like talent evaluation, strategic roster management, and off season development  programs are critical markers for a head coach  

Like playing younger running backs during blowouts so just in case a starter breaks a scapula or something like that

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, bigbird said:

Like playing younger running backs during blowouts so just in case a starter breaks a scapula or something like that

Just like that. 

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

GusChip may be overreacting to recent history when our stable of competent young RBs last season shared carries more & got so banged up that GusRhett had no choice but to play out the end of the season a LOT with 3rd & 4th string RBs.

5 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

GusChip may be overreacting to recent history when our stable of competent young RBs last season shared carries more & got so banged up that GusRhett had no choice but to play out the end of the season a LOT with 3rd & 4th string RBs.

Sounds like coaching scared to me.

3 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Maybe he could decrease Kerryon's carries by 5 per game and redistribute his 5 touches to a tight end and NCM. ?

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Maybe he could decrease Kerryon's carries by 5 per game and redistribute his 5 touches to a tight end and NCM. ?

Yes please!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 7:46 PM, bigbird said:

You are so right, Carl

Now back to Buck Jibunor. I am assuming that the Georgia game made a great impression on him. I am hoping this will help him make the final decision.

Richard Jibunor finally seems ready for a decision

As is often the case, Richard Jibunor provided the top quote from the Auburn-Georgia game.

Take this one for instance.

“Best game I’ve ever watched Auburn play live in all my entire time watching them play a game,” Jibunor said Saturday night. “I got my Auburn T-shirt on me. I’m going to wear it to school Monday. I don’t need to wash it, man. I’ve been hugging almost all the players. I need to go to school with it like that so they can feel it.”

IMG_9490_em94l0.jpg
Auburn offensive lineman Prince Tega Wanogho and 2018 target Richard Jibunor celebrate after the Georgia game. (Benjamin Wolk/SEC Country)

Everything Jibunor does, he does it with pure joy and excitement, especially when he’s at Auburn.

Jibunor has held off on committing for quite a while. He seemed poised to do it over the summer, but waited. There were times throughout the football season he claimed he was on the verge, but waited. Now Jibunor has labeled November as his decision month, and it’s halfway complete.

He seems more ready than ever to get it done.

“I feel good with Auburn,” Jibunor said. “I was just trying to witness to see they way they fight.”

Expect Jibunor to be back for the Iron Bowl. It could be an official visit. If it is, I’d expect that to be the final item necessary to urge Jibunor to commit.

I had a source tell me they’re convinced Jibunor will choose the Tigers, but the staff isn’t sure why he’s waited so long. They’d like him to jump in the class sooner rather than later, so they can direct their attention to other uncommitted prospects in this class.

COME ON JIBUNOR!!!! jump in the boat already!!! WAR EAGLE BABY!!

I have been excited about this kid for a while.  I truly hope we can get him to commit.  Looking at his numbers from his profile, if accurate, are crazy: hudl

• Positions: WR, OLB
  • Height & Weight: 6'3" 206lbs
  • Nike Football Rating: 95.46
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.71
  • Shuttle: 4.75
  • Vertical: 31.1
  • Powerball: 42.5
  • Bench: 325
  • 100 Meter Dash: 10.8
  • 400 Meter Dash: 49
  • Squat(LBS): 430

How many DE\LB double as WR?  10.8 in 100 meter is not to shabby for a DE either!

3 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

I have been excited about this kid for a while.  I truly hope we can get him to commit.  Looking at his numbers from his profile, if accurate, are crazy: hudl

How many DE\LB double as WR?  10.8 in 100 meter is not to shabby for a DE either!

Dansby had a similar profile coming out of high school, don’t know if he had that speed though (he was a WR as a recruit). That worked out pretty well ?

14 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Pretty good stats.  The only thing I would like to have seen a little higher is his squat number.  I would expect him to be in the 500 range with his bench at 325.  Being on the DL, a lot of the power will come out of his legs.  That will probably sky rocket though when he goes through Auburn's program.

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Pretty good stats.  The only thing I would like to have seen a little higher is his squat number.  I would expect him to be in the 500 range with his bench at 325.  Being on the DL, a lot of the power will come out of his legs.  That will probably sky rocket though when he goes through Auburn's program.

I thought the same thing but like you said that will come when he gets into the AU lifting program

You know are coaches are like BUT IT IS ALREADY THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER!!!!! 

f29.png

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

You know are coaches are like BUT IT IS ALREADY THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER!!!!! 

f29.png

Na. Just us fans. lol

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

JC committed to AU over 2 millennia ago.

Maybe He can part the field Saturday & swallow up a bunch of Gumps .

Archived