ellitor

2018 4* Buck Richard Jibunor

38 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

We do seem to have a lot of guys that 'almost commit' this time of year. 

every frickin year since I have been following recruiting it seems like. It is like the longer it drags out the less they feel like they will be Auburn Tigers. We were on this kid early so the offers are rolling in now for him and he is getting pulled in every which direction. If we could just get them on board the likelihood of a flip is low even tho it seems like there is so many flips around the country every year. I mean look at calvin ashley last year. It is SO HARD to get guys to flip. We all heard he was basically going to flip to maryland that day but could just never pull the trigger.

Recruiting is a fickle business.  I had a DC, who talked to me about my son, tell me straight up it was the worst part of his job.  Scary when you consider the future of your program is in the 'likes/dislikes' or 'not showing me a lot of love' comments by of a bunch of 18 yr olds.   Very scary.

2 people like this

On 4/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, GwillMac6 said:

This guy should be on our board by now. What is the deal? Seems like every year for us we keep getting told by pay sites so and so player will jump on board soon for AU and it never happens.

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Big Cat Weekend yet. 

Edited by ellitor

11 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

We do seem to have a lot of guys that 'almost commit' this time of year. 

Not really. The only one I seen say it so far this year that hasn't yet is Andres Fox.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Bi Cat Weekend yet. 

you KNOW when I am frustrated this is not me being frustrated lol. This is me merely pointing out something I have noticed is all.

Edited by GwillMac6

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Bi Cat Weekend yet.

We're having a Bi Cat weekend this time? Maybe we should keep that on the down-low.

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We're having a Bi Cat weekend this time? Maybe we should keep that on the down-low.

:ucrazy:lol! I did not catch that. E has gone loco!

I'm not excited about this kid. I'm not excited about this kid. I'm not excited about this kid. 

Ugh. It's not working.

2 people like this

Title updated. RJ is now a 4* after ranking updates by Rivals & 247 this week.

1 person likes this