ellitor

2018 4* Buck Richard Jibunor

47 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

We do seem to have a lot of guys that 'almost commit' this time of year. 

every frickin year since I have been following recruiting it seems like. It is like the longer it drags out the less they feel like they will be Auburn Tigers. We were on this kid early so the offers are rolling in now for him and he is getting pulled in every which direction. If we could just get them on board the likelihood of a flip is low even tho it seems like there is so many flips around the country every year. I mean look at calvin ashley last year. It is SO HARD to get guys to flip. We all heard he was basically going to flip to maryland that day but could just never pull the trigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Recruiting is a fickle business.  I had a DC, who talked to me about my son, tell me straight up it was the worst part of his job.  Scary when you consider the future of your program is in the 'likes/dislikes' or 'not showing me a lot of love' comments by of a bunch of 18 yr olds.   Very scary.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, GwillMac6 said:

This guy should be on our board by now. What is the deal? Seems like every year for us we keep getting told by pay sites so and so player will jump on board soon for AU and it never happens.

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Big Cat Weekend yet. 

Edited by ellitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

We do seem to have a lot of guys that 'almost commit' this time of year. 

Not really. The only one I seen say it so far this year that hasn't yet is Andres Fox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Bi Cat Weekend yet. 

you KNOW when I am frustrated this is not me being frustrated lol. This is me merely pointing out something I have noticed is all.

Edited by GwillMac6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ellitor said:

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Bi Cat Weekend yet.

We're having a Bi Cat weekend this time? Maybe we should keep that on the down-low.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We're having a Bi Cat weekend this time? Maybe we should keep that on the down-low.

:ucrazy:lol! I did not catch that. E has gone loco!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not excited about this kid. I'm not excited about this kid. I'm not excited about this kid. 

Ugh. It's not working.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Title updated. RJ is now a 4* after ranking updates by Rivals & 247 this week.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one that haven't heard about in a long time.  I really like this kids athleticism.  Any updates on the wires that show which way he may be leaning?  I saw he attended a camp for AU.  Any news how that went?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Another one that haven't heard about in a long time.  I really like this kids athleticism.  Any updates on the wires that show which way he may be leaning?  I saw he attended a camp for AU.  Any news how that went?

Still supposedly leaning to AU. I haven't seen anything about him attending an AU camp.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Still supposedly leaning to AU. I haven't seen anything about him attending an AU camp.

Says on his 247 that he attend an AU camp on June 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Says on his 247 that he attend an AU camp on June 8

It was a standard visit to hang with friend & fellow Nigerian Prince Tega. Not sure why they labeled it as a camp visit. He didn't camp.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edited by ellitor
Fully embedded tweet so it can be seen better.
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

 

Lol. 9 of them "in no particular order".

Side note: Props to the guys who decided to pose shirtless with him in his twitter cover photo. Stay bold, gentlemen. They do say that dad bods are in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lol. 9 of them "in no particular order".

Side note: Props to the guys who decided to pose shirtless with him in his twitter cover photo. Stay bold, gentlemen. They do say that dad bods are in. 

Dad bods are most definitely in. College ladies love em. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Dad bods are most definitely in. College ladies love em. 

Move over, previous definition of "bittersweet". 

>:(

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

commitment coming soon could be big for us if he sticks to it. All indications are we lead!! WOOOOOO!!! but as the GOAT likes to say recruiting is very fluid! haha

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now