2018 4* Buck End Richard Jibunor (Transfers to Troy)

ellitor

30 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

We do seem to have a lot of guys that 'almost commit' this time of year. 

every frickin year since I have been following recruiting it seems like. It is like the longer it drags out the less they feel like they will be Auburn Tigers. We were on this kid early so the offers are rolling in now for him and he is getting pulled in every which direction. If we could just get them on board the likelihood of a flip is low even tho it seems like there is so many flips around the country every year. I mean look at calvin ashley last year. It is SO HARD to get guys to flip. We all heard he was basically going to flip to maryland that day but could just never pull the trigger.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recruiting is a fickle business.  I had a DC, who talked to me about my son, tell me straight up it was the worst part of his job.  Scary when you consider the future of your program is in the 'likes/dislikes' or 'not showing me a lot of love' comments by of a bunch of 18 yr olds.   Very scary.

On 4/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, GwillMac6 said:

This guy should be on our board by now. What is the deal? Seems like every year for us we keep getting told by pay sites so and so player will jump on board soon for AU and it never happens.

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Big Cat Weekend yet. 

11 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

We do seem to have a lot of guys that 'almost commit' this time of year. 

Not really. The only one I seen say it so far this year that hasn't yet is Andres Fox.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Bi Cat Weekend yet. 

you KNOW when I am frustrated this is not me being frustrated lol. This is me merely pointing out something I have noticed is all.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

He hasn't visited since before A Day. At least let him visit again before getting frustrated. I mean it's not even Bi Cat Weekend yet.

We're having a Bi Cat weekend this time? Maybe we should keep that on the down-low.

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We're having a Bi Cat weekend this time? Maybe we should keep that on the down-low.

:ucrazy:lol! I did not catch that. E has gone loco!

• 4 weeks later...

Title updated. RJ is now a 4* after ranking updates by Rivals & 247 this week.

• 1 month later...

Another one that haven't heard about in a long time.  I really like this kids athleticism.  Any updates on the wires that show which way he may be leaning?  I saw he attended a camp for AU.  Any news how that went?

33 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Another one that haven't heard about in a long time.  I really like this kids athleticism.  Any updates on the wires that show which way he may be leaning?  I saw he attended a camp for AU.  Any news how that went?

Still supposedly leaning to AU. I haven't seen anything about him attending an AU camp.

36 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Still supposedly leaning to AU. I haven't seen anything about him attending an AU camp.

Says on his 247 that he attend an AU camp on June 8

35 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Says on his 247 that he attend an AU camp on June 8

It was a standard visit to hang with friend & fellow Nigerian Prince Tega. Not sure why they labeled it as a camp visit. He didn't camp.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Lol. 9 of them "in no particular order".

Side note: Props to the guys who decided to pose shirtless with him in his twitter cover photo. Stay bold, gentlemen. They do say that dad bods are in. 

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lol. 9 of them "in no particular order".

Side note: Props to the guys who decided to pose shirtless with him in his twitter cover photo. Stay bold, gentlemen. They do say that dad bods are in. 

Dad bods are most definitely in. College ladies love em. 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Dad bods are most definitely in. College ladies love em. 

Move over, previous definition of "bittersweet". 

>:(

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

commitment coming soon could be big for us if he sticks to it. All indications are we lead!! WOOOOOO!!! but as the GOAT likes to say recruiting is very fluid! haha

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Dude needs to quit playing around and commit to us.

lol well GOLLY! I really hope he is talking about us or this one will sting worse than McClain!

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol well GOLLY! I really hope he is talking about us or this one will sting worse than McClain!

I don't see him not doing it man. Another strong relationship with T-WILL and he has his close friend in Prince Tega. He's coming.

Archived