March Madness

AU64

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

becoming to trendy of a 12 vs 5 upset pick. BLOOD BANK LOCK that minny beats them now. I think majority is picking MTSU now.

FAIL

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Just beat #5 seed Minnesota

:dunno: OOPSY!!!!! haha got to love march G!!! never was really close. good call. Not upset. I am a fan of kermit. Only thing hurting is my bracket! 

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

FAIL

haha hey hey EASY on me fam!!!!! its not like you lost money on this game or anything!!!! :nopityA:no one is taking this L worse than MUHHHHHHH. but got to bounce back and get in the green for tonight. SHOOTERS SHOOT as clay travis says!

Aussies vs VCU....surprising score in this game but still in the first half.    6 Aussies on the St Mary's team.....

42 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

:dunno: OOPSY!!!!! haha got to love march G!!! never was really close. good call. Not upset. I am a fan of kermit. Only thing hurting is my bracket! 

made some money on this game. I've got MTSU as my big high seed going to elite 8 $$$

42 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Aussies vs VCU....surprising score in this game but still in the first half.    6 Aussies on the St Mary's team.....

PIPELINE!!! patty mills and delly in the nba went to st marys as well. 

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

made some money on this game. I've got MTSU as my big high seed going to elite 8 $$$

BOLD!!! I dig it.

Mostly went according to form yesterday...it's hard to consider MTSU as a big upset...about everywhere I looked people were warning not to take them lightly....so guess it was the "experts" who ignored that advice when they placed them at #12 though the highest they might legitimately landed would have been a 9 perhaps. 

Meanwhile, who could be any luckier than South Carolina seeded #7 and essentially getting a home game in Greenville, South Carolina today instead of playing out in Texas or someplace. ...though it looks like their reward if they win is to likely play Duke.

JMO but more games of interest today.....could not get to engaged in most of the games yesterday. . 

UNC is feeling good about having to play either Butler or MTSU to get to the sweet 16 I bet. Not that they wouldn't have been scared to play Minny...

ok lets try this again! TAKE TWO!!!! My blood bank lock for today is UCLA will have the highest margin of victory of any team for the first 2 days and will score the most points of the tourney so far. WOOO!!!! lets do this muhhhhh peeps!

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ok lets try this again! TAKE TWO!!!! My blood bank lock for today is UCLA will have the highest margin of victory of any team for the first 2 days and will score the most points of the tourney so far. WOOO!!!! lets do this muhhhhh peeps!

You thinking even more than the UNC win earlier today?   Everyone but the ball boy scored in that game and they still could not keep the score below 100/

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

How much money you want to bet? Has to be 40 points..............my money is on Kansas 37 pts margin 7 minutes left in game

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

How much money you want to bet? Has to be 40 points

:lol:  Kansas is up 37 now with over 8 minutes to play.     Also what the hell language is muhhhhh? 

3 hours ago, WarTiger said:

:lol:  Kansas is up 37 now with over 8 minutes to play.     Also what the hell language is muhhhhh? 

millenial language maybe? what is your expert opinion? :dunno:

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

How much money you want to bet? Has to be 40 points..............my money is on Kansas 37 pts margin 7 minutes left in game

lol oops!!!! shooters shoot though! been a rough start just cannot be discouraged. ucla 97 points only needed them to get 4 more points. WEEEELP on to the next one G! hopefully the second round is better for me. how did you do betting wise?

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol oops!!!! shooters shoot though! been a rough start just cannot be discouraged. ucla 97 points only needed them to get 4 more points. WEEEELP on to the next one G! hopefully the second round is better for me. how did you do betting wise?

Good not great as long as I don't lose $$ I'm happy

Anyone see that USCe game? Sindarius is  a MONSTER. That second half was wild. I hope they keep Coach Martin for a while for the sake of the SEC. 

i was also impressed by arkys play. "Controversial" call aside, they won that game thanks to a trap that the players called themselves. Announcers said the coaches don't call them and leaves that up to the players. I think they're really gonna bring it for unc, not so sure about it being enough though.

ETA: hoping to see Kentucky and UCLA face off in the sweet 16. 

Bracket busted for me. I had Villanova winning it all. I've been filling out brackets since the early 90's when you had to cut them out of the newspaper and this is the earliest I can remember my national championship pick getting put out. This is why I love March Madness because you never know.

2 hours ago, AubTigers said:

Bracket busted for me. I had Villanova winning it all. I've been filling out brackets since the early 90's when you had to cut them out of the newspaper and this is the earliest I can remember my national championship pick getting put out. This is why I love March Madness because you never know.

nova reverted back to form with losing early in march.

I had nova in the final four of both of my brackets.

the one I made for fun, I've got USCe winning it all and I picked a bunch of upsets. Actually turned out much better than my serious bracket until today. I've still got 14 of my sweet 16 in both though, not so bad. 

Florida is leading Virginia 31-17 at the half. Not too bad

16 hours ago, AubTigers said:

My Final Four (Baylor, Arizona, Kansas, North Carolina) remains intact, but I don't expect that it will stay that way. It never does. ;)

Even though it seems unlikely they'll still be alive after tonight, I've got USCe beating Duke in my bracket. Someone I've got ties with plays for USCe so it's a completely biased bracket. Sure would be fun to see one of arky/USCe beat one of these Carolina teams. 

The SEC is the Rodney Dangerfield of college basketball. No respect. Glad to see 3 of the SEC teams still standing, going into the Sweet 16. USCe really brung it to the dookies. So glad to see only one ACC team remaining.

Archived