Markaviest Bryant

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, JoeinPF said:

Speaking of character, it seems many on this board have mastered the art of character assassination by a thousand little cuts.

CHM has rightly been under a lot of fire the last two years. But, if you are unhappy with him, put your big boy paints on and make your case. Otherwise focus on the important issue at hand (pun intended) the health of a fine young man.

Unless Gus has a twin brother named Hus, I think we meant CGM here.:-\

36 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

I'm just glad he didn't fall up the stairs while trying to carry a salad.

That's how they prepare tossed salad in Tuscaloosa ;)

I hate to see any sort of injury but BigCat's reaction was nice to see. Saying he was all good and would be ready...or something along those lines. 

Outside of JS I think he was my favorite addition from that class, at this point. 

4 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Unless Gus has a twin brother named Hus, I think we meant CGM here.:-\

I thought he meant Herb Malzahn?

On 5/10/2017 at 0:47 PM, gr82be said:

That's how they prepare tossed salad in Tuscaloosa ;)

Not sure how topical, but I did put a few mustache hairs into side dishes while there.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, 80Tiger said:

What I can't understand is how Gus can recruit someone that horses around and gets to close glass. I don't care if everyone else wanted him, this is a recruiting failure on knowing not how to evaluate!!

Tongue and check my friend! The big Cat will do some serious prowling around in the backfield of our opposition on Saturdays and will break some serious glASS soon!

Archived