patient approach to QB battle

aubiefifty

8 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Apparently Malik has looked very strong in practice. He is crisp, and can be explosive. Some say he looks like Marshall but not as fast. I have heard talk that Barrett is still not seen by the coaches as a solution they are very comfortable with. Some of this could be his play in practice and it may include some attitude stuff as well.  Anyway, if Malik continues to improve, it is only a good thing for AU. I think it is great that Malik has an outside QB coach as well. One interesting thing is how polished Malik looks for a kid that should be going to his Senior Prom soon. 

Malik was very underated.

Plus he spent spring break working with his QB coach.

On 3/16/2017 at 0:53 PM, steeleagle said:

Why the interest in TQ? At best he is now 4th string. If JS grows and becomes our QB for the next 2 or even 3 years, I don't see TQ staying if he feels he has any thoughts of being a starting QB. Now add SW in for at least 1 more year (if he stays his Sr year), WB and the Fr QB,  I don't see any chance for TQ...

Tyler Queen was a scholarship that would have been better provided to another player for both AU and Tyler Queen.

wde

On 3/16/2017 at 6:39 PM, augolf1716 said:

that's who my money is on

He is so raw.  He needs a very good QB/OC coach.

wde

Archived