Chris Todd's Story

abw0004

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I LOVE Chris Todd the person. I have had the pleasure to talk to him a few times and he is a wonderful human being. Thank you for sharing the video. It speaks to how great a Auburn man he is.  Those TD passes however were inflated. 16 of his 22 td passes came against non sec competition. The most overlooked QB recently for us is hands down Brandon Cox. He was 28-9 as a starter. He was a absolute STUD his sophmore year before his disease really hit him hard. His last 2 years he sucked it up and was a absolute gamer for us and Auburn was better for it. He is what I have always hoped Sean White would turn out to be. 

This, completely. It's easy to forget how good Brandon was, considering he was sandwiched between undefeated teams that our minds automatically go to when thinking of the best, but the guy was pure heart. Look up "moxy" in the dictionary, and you'll find a picture of him. I'll never forget that fourth down in Athens in 05, when he stepped up and drove a spike right into UGA's heart.

Chris Todd did well to bridge the gap between Cox and Cam, but that's really the best you can say of his playing days at AU.

Chris and I have become friends over the years. He is a hell of a guy. Great young man.

54 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

This, completely. It's easy to forget how good Brandon was, considering he was sandwiched between undefeated teams that our minds automatically go to when thinking of the best, but the guy was pure heart. Look up "moxy" in the dictionary, and you'll find a picture of him. I'll never forget that fourth down in Athens in 05, when he stepped up and drove a spike right into UGA's heart.

Chris Todd did well to bridge the gap between Cox and Cam, but that's really the best you can say of his playing days at AU.

Last time AU won in athens sadly. HE WAS ALWAYS SO CLUTCH!!!! He drove us right down the field in red stick to put us up vs lsu buuuut everyone knows how that went. One of the first instances of Les Miles crazy good luck..... Brandon Cox will always be one of my favorite Auburn Tigers. Undefeated vs bama baby! 3-0!

Archived