Null



ellitor

2018 3* WR Anthony Schwartz

Recommended Posts





AuburnNTexas    820

Since he says he wants to run track also. I bet the track coach wants us to sign him also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUDevil    428
6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Image result for may the schwartz be with you

I see your schwartz is as big as mine.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,707

Dark Helmet should be our nickname for the Tuscaloser wee man.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McLoofus    3,609
35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Dark Helmet should be our nickname for the Tuscaloser wee man.

I've called him that a few times. It's perfect. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GwillMac6    2,194

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kd4au    502
6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

 

Don't know why he is just now getting an offer. You just can't find speed like that on every street corner. And if he did not have an offer does that mean since we are now offering we missed on some other WR's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
au_bsci_04    200
35 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Where is Anthony on our WR board?  I'm sure he is below Ross and Hill, and possibly others. 

I would like to see him and Worm in a foot race!  

You can watch that on YouTube now. They compete against each other in track in the 100m I believe. AC is faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dabrasco    50
1 hour ago, kd4au said:

Don't know why he is just now getting an offer. You just can't find speed like that on every street corner. And if he did not have an offer does that mean since we are now offering we missed on some other WR's?

That is his official written offer, all teams had to wait till midnight to send them out. He tweeted his other offers also

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lkeel75    463
3 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

You can watch that on YouTube now. They compete against each other in track in the 100m I believe. AC is faster.

Do you have a link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUDevil    428
4 hours ago, kd4au said:

Don't know why he is just now getting an offer. You just can't find speed like that on every street corner. And if he did not have an offer does that mean since we are now offering we missed on some other WR's?

It looked like on Twitter he posted all of his big offers yesterday...no clue when he actually received them.

So I wouldn't get too excited about that tweet, b/c right after that one, there was one of UTk, UGA, UF, and tOSU

Edited by AUDevil
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
api1957    236
9 hours ago, dabrasco said:

That is his official written offer, all teams had to wait till midnight to send them out. He tweeted his other offers also

Hot French Fries. There is only one person who could go by dabrasco. Sorry to high jack the thread

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now