2018 4* WR Anthony Schwartz Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic

KODI!!!! KODI!!! KODI!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY KILLING IT THIS CLASS BABY!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! shutting me and a lot of others up!!!!! so glad he proved me wrong! LETS GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM! BOOM!!! BUM! BUM!!!! @Mikey SEE I CAN COMPLIMENT OTHER COACHES NOT NAMED T WILL!!!! IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?!?!? 

WAR DAMN ANTHONY SCHWARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

KODI!!!! KODI!!! KODI!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY KILLING IT THIS CLASS BABY!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! shutting me and a lot of others up!!!!! so glad he proved me wrong! LETS GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM! BOOM!!! BUM! BUM!!!! @Mikey SEE I CAN COMPLIMENT OTHER COACHES NOT NAMED T WILL!!!! IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?!?!? 

WAR DAMN ANTHONY SCHWARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget Porter. That part of Florida is his territory & he's doing work there & in Louisiana.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't forget Porter. That part of Florida is his territory & he's doing work there & in Louisiana.

absolutely!!!! ABSOOOOOOOO FRICKIN LUTELY!!!!!!!!!! He was our ace cp3 like assist man when it came to schwartz and Kayode off the top of my head!!!!! He is coming strong down the stretch!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE LARRY PORTER I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND NEVER GAVE UP ON YOU!!!!

• Haha 1

Let’s get some MO going.  IS anyone else committing that is leaning our way ?

Edited by Beaker

Just now, Beaker said:

Let’s get so MO going.  IS anyone else committing that is leaning our way ?

Not anytime soon.

Thx. Working tonight.  You guys are all I got until 9:15

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Anybody know how good our track team is? That's huge for him to say no to Carl Lewis. He's mentioned with the likes of Usain Bolt...Two top track stars on the same team...Geez Louise. 

This takes some of he sting out of the bowl loss. This is the kind of young man who can take over a game. Lets get those big OLs and have an even better class than we already have.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Anybody know how good our track team is? That's huge for him to say no to Carl Lewis. He's mentioned with the likes of Usain Bolt...Two top track stars on the same team...Geez Louise. 

Finished 5th in the nation last year.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

absolutely!!!! ABSOOOOOOOO FRICKIN LUTELY!!!!!!!!!! He was our ace cp3 like assist man when it came to schwartz and Kayode off the top of my head!!!!! He is coming strong down the stretch!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE LARRY PORTER I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND NEVER GAVE UP ON YOU!!!!

5A63E0A8-2910-4F22-B712-B0180B97E83A.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1