2018 4* WR Anthony Schwartz Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

5A63E0A8-2910-4F22-B712-B0180B97E83A.gif

help-me-help-you.gif

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

057F49F3-364D-4BD7-86CC-1C29C627A1CF.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7541562

9d0af0c11f0b733bdbe26100741db153a5ff1c6f

tumblr_inline_o6b9cqhVx31txv3wo_400.gif

11 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I wish Gus would put the "booom" out to pasture along with his offense

Yeah, Gus's offense is terribly stale. Only averaged over 41 points per game vs. SEC competition. I guess if you don't average 50 you've got a stale offense?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Anthony Schwartz, Will Hastings, Noah Iggy, Marques Mclain alll on the field at the same time? Talk about FASTTTT 

Just a fantasy. Makes too much sense to happen in reality but if it did! Whoa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anybody remember the interview Jim Lampley had with Willie "the satellite" Totten when they ran their offense that had no RB?    Most of your know this, but if you don't, Willie was the QB for Miss Valley State in Ita Bena.  

Speaking of opportunity at WR..... when Jim asked him "Is the play designed for him to throw to a particular receiver?"  Willie said, "Oh man, sometimes I don't know who to throw to.  I will see one open, then another and then someone else breaks free, it's hard to decide."

Edited by Beaker

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

KODI!!!! KODI!!! KODI!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY KILLING IT THIS CLASS BABY!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! shutting me and a lot of others up!!!!! so glad he proved me wrong! LETS GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM! BOOM!!! BUM! BUM!!!! @Mikey SEE I CAN COMPLIMENT OTHER COACHES NOT NAMED T WILL!!!! IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?!?!? 

WAR DAMN ANTHONY SCHWARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can go smoke a cigarette and raid the fridge now.:bigblush:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Auburn 6 said:

Spaceballs_Schwartz.gif

Glad you did this gif. I can't generate them. May the Schwartz be with us!

12 minutes ago, aufootball1 said:

Perhaps Schwartz will become the new punt returner.  We need help in that department. 

Maybe but Tutt is also a very accomplished punt returner. Will be interesting.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

7d6c3e0e-3f64-429d-8be1-94872bac1340_tex

21f6b973-6692-4211-8396-a54929f5f8d0_tex

Thanks E. Great scene, but the funniest was when they landed on the planet of the apes and the apes' reaction when they climbed out of the statue's nose.  Anyway, don't want to derail the thread, so won't say any more about the movie.

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Thanks E. Great scene, but the funniest was when they landed on the planet of the apes and the apes' reaction when they climbed out of the statue's nose.  Anyway, don't want to derail the thread, so won't say any more about the movie.

Funniest to me was them watching the movie as they were making it..."What the hell am I looking at?!" LMAO

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Maybe but Tutt is also a very accomplished punt returner. Will be interesting.

Watched some of the game yesterday and Hill had a very nice punt return; it had to be around 40 yards. We may have several talented people to choose from as punt returner.

10 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Anthony Schwartz, Will Hastings, Noah Iggy, Marques Mclain alll on the field at the same time? Talk about FASTTTT 

Schwartz, Hastings, Shivers, Davis - Cover that!! Not the all height team, but the 4x100 team for sure.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Beaker said:

Anybody remember the interview Jim Lampley had with Willie "the satellite" Totten when they ran their offense that had no RB?    Most of your know this, but if you don't, Willie was the QB for Miss Valley State in Ita Bena.  

Speaking of opportunity at WR..... when Jim asked him "Is the play designed for him to throw to a particular receiver?"  Willie said, "Oh man, sometimes I don't know who to throw to.  I will see one open, then another and then someone else breaks free, it's hard to decide."

I guess that shows I am much older than most.....

Willie Totten played in early 80s for Miss Valley State and threw to Jerry Rice.   They ran possibily the first spread offense without a RB.  His interview was priceless hearing his voice and seeing his face light up when he couldn't decide who was "more open" to throw to.

I am glad to get this kid. I saw him make two plays one first pass quick out at sideline. Then second pass could have been a TD but was underthrown but he made a great adjustment. War Eagle and Welcome aboard.

• Like 1