2018 4* WR Anthony Schwartz Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

16 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I’m offended Gwill. How does everyone else get so many more exclamation points from you than I do? Do I not do it for you anymore? Lol

I may need more batteries to re charge or I just may need to power down for the night after that spine tingling dominant victory over a ranked team! haha. sorry 1633 you know you still fammy in here to muhhhhhhh!

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I may need more batteries to re charge or I just may need to power down for the night after that spine tingling dominant victory over a ranked team! haha. sorry 1633 you know you still fammy in here to muhhhhhhh!

I don’t need this poor treatment! I see all the time on the internet that there are singles out there dying to meet me!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I don’t need this poor treatment! I see all the time on the internet that there are singles out there dying to meet me!

If you swipe right enough.... THEY WILL COME! lol

• Haha 2

Thanks......hoping  he has a better football career than H A did however.    Seems he was in trouble a lot with the coaches?  But he was fast....that's for sure...

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/06/after_football_career_stumbles.html

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If you swipe right enough.... THEY WILL COME! lol

Then, you swipe the Amex a lot, and they stay...

• Haha 2

5-star DBs review WR teammate committed to Auburn

The American Heritage High School football team in Plantation, Fla., has the makings of a Power 5 squad.

It cruised to a state championship in Florida this season. Many of its former players excel at the college level, including the College Football Playoff. The current team has multiple players going to the Division-I level.

Most interesting to Auburn fans: Anthony Schwartz.

The 4-star wide receiver committed to the Tigers on Jan. 4. He’s known for his 10.15-second 100-meter track speed. But if people want to keep questioning whether Schwartz is just a track guy versus a football guy, two of his American Heritage teammates know the answer.

American Heritage has two 5-star defensive backs — Tyson Campbell and Patrick Surtain Jr. — who stood out among the rest at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl last week. Schwartz has matched up regularly with Campbell and Surtain in practices in the last year.

Sure, when Surtain thinks of Schwartz, the first thing he’s conscious of is “that speed,” but he knows how dangerous Schwartz can be in other ways.

“They’re not just getting a speedster; they’re getting a competitor,” Surtain Jr. said. “They’re really getting a good one.”

IMG_2616_mqespr.jpg
Pat Surtain (left) and Tyson Campbell (center) with Auburn signee Christian Tutt (right) are shown at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. (Benjamin Wolk/SEC Country)

Campbell, as teammates do, joked at the end of an interview that, of course, he’d win his reps against Schwartz in practice. But his response to the prior question shows how American Heritage uses an iron-sharpens-iron approach with its receivers and cornerbacks.

Schwartz and Campbell had their fair share of head-to-head matchups.

“In practice, we go at it, make each other better better,” Campbell said. “He improves my speed, and I improve his speed. He’s smart, so he makes me improve my patience. We just get each other better each and every time.”

Campbell has considered an Auburn official visit after late-season communications with tight ends coach Larry Porter. Schwartz is already doing his part to encourage that decision. That’s a long shot at this point, but Campbell’s talent is well worth the attempt.

Either way, Campbell knows Auburn is already winning a recruiting battle with a wide receiver steal in Schwartz.

“They’re getting a smart receiver that can pretty much do everything. He can run routes well. He can block. He’s really just an overall team player. He’s going to excel in everything — on the field, in class and in track, as well,” Campbell said. “They’re getting an all-around player.”

• Like 4
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, fredst said:

GIF’ing in a new thread!

C15675D2-0D0F-4500-9C47-4855CD290684.gif

How to get more gifs, “complaining about gifs”!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, fredst said:

As a promise to E, I will try to show some restraint. Now, @GwillMac6, ?....

Image result for aww bummer gif

Edit: @fredst, I might've misplayed this one. I don't want you to show restraint. Or Free-G Willy.

Edited by McLoofus
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for aww bummer gif

Edit: @fredst, I might've misplayed this one. I don't want you to show restraint. Or Free-G Willy.

Well, gif’ing is a fine art. It takes a long time to master the intricacies and subtleties. But anyone that plays a Bill Murray is building from a strong foundation. GIF on! (But watch out for E?)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fredst said:

As a promise to E, I will try to show some restraint. Now, @GwillMac6, ?....

Don't you DARE let them win mr fred!!!!! This is the offseason it will be even more boring around than usual if you do not use gifs!!!! I bet our beloved future track olympians mr shivers and schwartz are big fan of gifs and would want you to keep right on giffing!!!!! Do lot let them down and disappoint them! WAR DAMN SCHWARTZ AND SHIVERS AND WAR DAMN GIFS!!!!!!

• Love 1

3 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Love that even are most recent commit is recruiting for us.

and Matthew hill is NOWHERE to be found on twitter recruiting for us. SMH. Even if he does end up signing with us it is a missed opportunity lol  I have expired spoiled milk in the fridge who is older than schwartz has been committed and this dude is recruiting for us like he has been committed for 2 years like joey g! Really really loving it! Him shivers and asa were giving the full court press last night to ross. Heck he was recruiting for us way more than matthew hill ever has done when he WAS NOT even committed. LOVE LOVE these kind of recruits. SO glad he is going to be a Auburn tiger. Truly a team first guy.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

and Matthew hill is NOWHERE to be found on twitter recruiting for us. SMH. Even if he does end up signing with us it is a missed opportunity lol  I have expired spoiled milk in the fridge who is older than schwartz has been committed and this dude is recruiting for us like he has been committed for 2 years like joey g! Really really loving it! Him shivers and asa were giving the full court press last night to ross. Heck he was recruiting for us way more than matthew hill ever has done when he WAS NOT even committed. LOVE LOVE these kind of recruits. SO glad he is going to be a Auburn tiger. Truly a team first guy.

Matthew Hill doesn’t even tweet that often at all. 

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Don't you DARE let them win mr fred!!!!! This is the offseason it will be even more boring around than usual if you do not use gifs!!!! I bet our beloved future track olympians mr shivers and schwartz are big fan of gifs and would want you to keep right on giffing!!!!! Do lot let them down and disappoint them! WAR DAMN SCHWARTZ AND SHIVERS AND WAR DAMN GIFS!!!!!!

88ECC3A3-4118-4EF1-8F56-0ADAC9136ECD.gif

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

Matthew Hill doesn’t even tweet that often at all. 

That is not the point. He is one of our longest committed kids. HE SHOULD BE RECRUITING FOR US. Not our coaches continuing to spend a lot of time, money and resources keeping him committed. Schwartz is the freaking man. As soon as he popped for us BOOM!!!!!! He is recruiter harder than anyone has for us all season besides shivers and asa. I LOVE IT! That is how it should be done. WAR EAGLE FASTEST MAN IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!

1 hour ago, fredst said:

88ECC3A3-4118-4EF1-8F56-0ADAC9136ECD.gif

You are my best E fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand mr fred!!! lol I know that means so much to you!  Probaly right up there with your medical degree! We are friendship goals for our boys shivers and schwartz! WOOO!!! SHAKE AND BAKE BABY!!!

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

There is nothing wrong with Gifs. The problem is the half to full pages of random gif derailments that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic or a joke derived from the thread topic. If people want to have a random gif conversation then start a thread on it in the All Things Considered forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There is nothing wrong with Gifs. The problem is the half to full pages of random gif derailments that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic or a joke derived from the thread topic. If people want to have a random gif conversation then start a thread on it in the All Things Considered forum.

That is what makes this place the most fun! Most of the time there is not information leaking out weekly on a subject let alone daily so I do not see the problem with it. Lets all just have some fun and a good time in here! When news comes out we always address the latest developments at hand. This is our version of the movie footloose. ME AND FRED JUST WANT TO DANCE like kevin bacon and everyone is telling us it is now allowed in this town! lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Angry 1

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is what makes this place the most fun! Most of the time there is not information leaking out weekly on a subject let alone daily so I do not see the problem with it. Lets all just have some fun and a good time in here! When news comes out we always address the latest developments at hand. This is our version of the movie footloose. ME AND FRED JUST WANT TO DANCE like kevin bacon and everyone is telling us it is now allowed in this town! lol

The problem is this: I open a thread expecting new information or meaningful content and all I get is a page or more of meaningless gifs going back and forth. It wastes time I could be using to read real posts. Now, in an occasional situation where a gif addresses the topic at hand it can be funny, but one gif addressing another gif and on and on isn't funny, it's just rude.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

“The gif police, their inside of my head! Police, police ...”

• Haha 1

See, I didn’t even need a gif!