2018 4* WR Anthony Schwartz Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

23 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Haha perfect! My last response to you was a Princess Bride quote, in case you missed it. Right after the Man in Black bests Inigo and knocks him out. 

I know. Going backwards here," However, since I can't have you following me either..."

On a related note Princess Bride note, R.O.U.S.s do exist. They are called Bama football players.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know. Going backwards here," However, since I can't have you following me either..."

On a related note Princess Bride note, R.O.U.S.s do exist. They are called Bama football players.

F58B8AFB-71BE-4C31-B66D-B73C9B8EA67F.gif

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Think thread needs to be locked for a while.

Aww! Come on fellas. It was only a 4 post derailment at the time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Like 6

Not sure how I haven't commented in here yet but War Eagle! What a recruiting class of receivers.

• Love 1

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

We needed him committed a while ago. He could have told the CB recruits, "you know can't catch me so might as well come to AU & play with me."

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

We needed him committed a while ago. He could have told the CB recruits, "you know can't catch me so might as well come to AU & play with me."

@GwillMac6 is he your favorite since he's so active on social media?

57 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

@GwillMac6 is he your favorite since he's so active on social media?

Probaly shivers since he has been committed a lot longer and has always recruited super hard for us and has never once wavered. Schwartz though is bringing it and going guns a blazing since he got commited and HECK YAH!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT! One of our "commits" needs to take notes..............

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

tumblr_mjzhv2lp3O1rlig6oo1_500.gif

d0DtOr3.gif

• Haha 2

lol schwartz taking a little shot at his fellow florida native jacob copeland!

• 1 month later...

You can go vote at www.milestat.com for his performance in the 100 and 200 meter races! National boys performer of the week article on him was really good! That’s the best I can do on giving a link. Haven’t figured that out on my phone as how to set that up.

Edited by toddc

Saw something in AUC.....ran some seriously fast times in the 100 and 200 meters.....sub 21 seconds for 200 meters. 

Come on people let’s vote for our AU speedster for hs male track star of the week, and show him how we support our players!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

damn that kid is frickin fast.

I know that he has passion for football and I'm glad to have him but I can't help but wonder how he would do in the Olympics....How far is he really going to go in football? He seems to have a much brighter future in track but we'll see how things go.

Edited by WFE12

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I know that he has passion for football and I'm glad to have him but I can't help but wonder how he would do in the Olympics....How far is he really going to go in football? He seems to have a much brighter future in track but we'll see how things go.

Agree...guess if I were giving him advice, it would be to develop as a track star....if he's world class there is enough money to be made there and chance for a longer career.   .

It's a long way from US High School to being a world class sprinter...6.39 is current record I believe.....but looks like he might not be that far off of it... especially for his age.   

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2018/Christian-Coleman-s-world-record-in-the-60-meter-dash-will-not-be-recognized-by-track-authorities-a-person-with-knowledge-of-the-decision-says-/id-02cec85162e44d5b8c1eec9a3680a190

• Like 2