Softball vs South Florida

Game started, AU visitors get a lead off walk and nothing else.

USF had a walk, single and HBP but a strike out for the 3rd out

after one, 0-0

Thanks for the video....and I like the rural look of the campus....though I know it's a big school...nice to see they did not pave the entire place...

Auburn in blue and far as I can tell we are winning...scored a couple runs a few innings ago and that seems to be about it....mostly an AU crowd from the crowd response to what's going on. 

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Auburn in blue and far as I can tell we are winning...scored a couple runs a few innings ago and that seems to be about it....mostly an AU crowd from the crowd response to what's going on. 

Thanks. My computer crashed right in the middle of this reply. Hope I did not cause any confusion.

AU won the game.  Due to work stuff, could not post a regular update.

Thanks to Ikeel75 for the video post.

From what I was able to pick up, AU scored 1 in the 2nd, 1 in the 3rd, 2 in the 4th and then held on to win.  Left a lot of base runners between the NDSU and USF games (about 10 each game I think).  Martin got the win and shut-out on this one.  I think she only gave up 3 or 4 hits but gave up 4 or 5 walks but no runs.

AU plays Ohio State and Illinois on Saturday in this tournament.

We scored a run in the second on 3 walks and a HBP. Rivera had an RBI double in the 3d, and Wallace had a 2-run homer in the 4th, scoring Draper. We left lots of runners on base. Left the bases loaded at least twice. I watched Veach strike out looking with two outs and bases full in the 7th.

Archived