2018 4* LB Zakoby McClain commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! we needed another big time LB!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!! so glad to finally have him on board. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooooooooooooom

• Like 1

Welcome to the family. Our linebacking group looks to remain strong with a terrific coach and recruiter. 

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! we needed another big time LB!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!! so glad to finally have him on board. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooooooooooooom

You stayed pushing for him that’s for sure! 

• Haha 1

I really like how ferocious this kid is when he hits people...can't wait to see him with 25 more lbs or so on him...Dayum!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

You stayed pushing for him that’s for sure! 

Here is some inside info. Me and Twill were in communication the whole time about this one!!! I bugged him enough to where he finally started re recruiting him!!!! lol

costanza-wink.gif

• Like 1

If there's ever a recruit with @GwillMac6's personality he would commit to a school like this & his boxers would be the design of the team he's committing too...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

If there's ever a recruit with @GwillMac6's personality he would commit to a school like this & his boxers would be the design of the team he's committing too...

giphy.gif

hahahaha are you saying I have ric flair's personality?!??! well thanks fam!!! the ultimate compliment!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahaha are you saying I have ric flair's personality?!??! well thanks fam!!! the ultimate compliment!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5482762

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Coach needs a raise

Yup. Especially since he's the lowest paid coach on staff.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

The kid definitely understands F=MA because he seems to accelerate at the point of impact.  Fun to watch his highlights.

Huge 'get'.

• Like 2
  • Love 2