2018 4* LB Zakoby McClain commits to AU!!!!

ellitor

On 12/6/2017 at 1:09 PM, fredst said:

I get it. I still think he can be Little Ball of Hate, Part Deux.

Wish granted, my friend.

I have spent a couple hours scrolling through some old Recruit threads. Pretty interesting to read it all after the fact. The melts. The Booms. The uncertainty.We are definitely a fickle bunch.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Wish granted, my friend.

I have spent a couple hours scrolling through some old Recruit threads. Pretty interesting to read it all after the fact. The melts. The Booms. The uncertainty.We are definitely a fickle bunch.

Do we have a shot at this guy?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Wish granted, my friend.

Yes we can! Wait, no we can't. Maybe sometimes. Or never. Ask me again tomorrow.

And nice pull on this. Big tip of the cap to @fredst, indeed. That was a remarkably bold AND spot on prediction.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Yes we can! Wait, no we can't. Maybe sometimes. Or never. Ask me again tomorrow.

And nice pull on this. Big tip of the cap to @fredst, indeed. That was a remarkably bold AND spot on prediction.

Man wasn't it. I went through several threads and passed a few hours easily. C. Wooten, Britt, Owen Pappoe, McClain, Devan Barrett among others. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

56AB12DB-E6C4-4C0F-BC39-21B2E2251105.gif

• Haha 1