Null

ellitor

2018 4* LB Zakoby McClain

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Jeff Holland is proof that just STAYING THE COURSE with a guy on a weird, hot and cold, up and down recruitment CAN pay off and have huge dividends on the field for AU. We NEED HIM!!! I feel with the success we are having this year he would be less likely to play games now. He is going to be a stud somewhere. Why not have it be Auburn? I hope we give this one more try. I know he has burned us big time this past summer but man what a LB class it would be if we could get him in the boat. #WDE Come on Twill! Bring him home.

Was Jeff’s recruitment hot and cold? I know he committed with Cowart

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Was Jeff’s recruitment hot and cold? I know he committed with Cowart

it was in the summer and during the season like it was/is with this kid from what I can remember. He played some games but def not as much as Zakoby has/had. As soon as muschamp was hired he def was the biggest lock out of the cowart gang from what I recall. He is some kind of AU legacy as well. I think his mom is related to chuck person or something.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Jeff Holland is proof that just STAYING THE COURSE with a guy on a weird, hot and cold, up and down recruitment CAN pay off and have huge dividends on the field for AU. We NEED HIM!!! I feel with the success we are having this year he would be less likely to play games now. He is going to be a stud somewhere. Why not have it be Auburn? I hope we give this one more try. I know he has burned us big time this past summer but man what a LB class it would be if we could get him in the boat. #WDE Come on Twill! Bring him home.

The two reasons why Jeff came to Auburn were Ellis was fired and Muschamp was hired. If Ellis never got fired, Holland would’ve never came to Auburn as the recruitment already fizzled out. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

it was in the summer and during the season like it was/is with this kid from what I can remember. He played some games but def not as much as Zakoby has/had. As soon as muschamp was hired he def was the biggest lock out of the cowart gang from what I recall. He is some kind of AU legacy as well. I think his mom is related to chuck person or something.

FIFY

1 hour ago, AUcivE09 said:

FIFY

BURN.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

The two reasons why Jeff came to Auburn were Ellis was fired and Muschamp was hired. If Ellis never got fired, Holland would’ve never came to Auburn as the recruitment already fizzled out. 

THANK YOU ELLIS *CLAP CLAP CLAP* bad defensive coordinators work in mysterious ways! lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I don't think he's worth the trouble.

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I don't think he's worth the trouble.

He is really  immature. Twill would knock that out of him real soon. If he was getting in trouble with the law then I would agree. I will admit the more talented the kid the more leeway you give them. We just need another talented LB in this class and I think he is the best bet because it will be hard to flip a guy bama covets truthfully.