Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aufan57

New President - Dr. Steven Leath

56 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

LOL!  I wish that I could enjoy the arrogance and, baseless confidence that you do.  Knowing everything, not having to think or wonder, must be nice.

It's delightful, a feat only available to those that have their feet firmly planted on solid ground and can recognize a looney when they see one.

On 3/21/2017 at 7:24 AM, AUDevil said:

Do you think he can help me get rid of mole crickets in my front yard and the clover that's growing amongst my cat-tail reed?

Your friendly neighborhood feed and seed store can take care of those minor annoyances for you. Leave AU's new president time to consider greater matters, like who the new AD should be! :)

1 person likes this

Lets keep the discussion on President Leath and stay away from smart ass remarks. By the way I was related to President Wilford S. Bailey

On 3/25/2017 at 7:22 PM, augolf1716 said:

Lets keep the discussion on President Leath and stay away from smart ass remarks. By the way I was related to President Wilford S. Bailey

Golf, you related to Beetle Bailey, too? I kid, I kid. You're on point doing a Sarge. :-)

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Golf, you related to Beetle Bailey, too? I kid, I kid. You're on point doing a Sarge. :-)

lol who knows I may be

Does any know how many items on his "Stategic Initiative" were initiated or completed or if any were successful.