Tyler Queen transferring

gr82b4au

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I'm surprised, as soon as I saw the click-bait-esque tweet I just knew it had to be him. The kid seemingly wasn't mentioned at all with the other QBs ever since CCL took the OC position. I hope he finds a good landing spot, stays healthy, and balls out.

He had a tough row to hoe.  Probably could've been something, but was never going to get the chance here.  I wish him all the best and hope he gets his chance to prove himself.

This one hurts...

I mean, this is the guy Gus signed over Lamar Jackson.  For real, Gus LITERALLY would not accept Lamar's commitment because he said Queen was his first choice?!?!?

What this tells me... "It gives me hope"! Because it means each of the four/five guys ahead Queen on our roster must all be better than Lamar Jackson!

Lamar Jackson ended up at Louisville because none of the blue bloods wanted him... Auburn included.  

Lamar Jackson was a composite 3*.  Overall QB he was the #28.

Tyler Queen was ranked #25.   So I guess many more was wrong on Jackson... however I think most would agree Petrino is the man behind Jackson and then his elite speed.  

And now AU has the #4 ranked QB recruit from that class by way of Baylor...

Best of luck to TQ.  He was a wasted scholly at AU due the coaching staff no matter the injury situation.

wde

1 hour ago, Altima said:

This one hurts...

I mean, this is the guy Gus signed over Lamar Jackson.  For real, Gus LITERALLY would not accept Lamar's commitment because he said Queen was his first choice?!?!?

What this tells me... "It gives me hope"! Because it means each of the four/five guys ahead Queen on our roster must all be better than Lamar Jackson!

Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

If Altima is correct and TQ was chosen instead of L Jackson, then Gus needs to bow down to Stidham every day until we beat  GA and win at least 10 regular season games next year.

I'm so sick of the QB pissing matches... Jesus it never ends.  

I'm happy to have had Tyler a part of the team.  Maybe he's healed enough to go make an impact somewhere else.  Best of luck Tyler.

35 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I'm happy to have had Tyler a part of the team.  Maybe he's healed enough to go make an impact somewhere else.  Best of luck Tyler.

Some people just want to bitch

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

Break a

Best of luck Mr. Queen.

I don't understand the part about never having an opportunity or something of that nature. There was plenty of that. 

Archived