Auburn's 6th Practice - 3/21/17

aubiefifty

Observations from Auburn's 6th spring practice
Wesley Sinor | wsinor@al.com

Auburn didn't show the media much during Tuesday's 15-minute viewing period of the team's sixth spring practice.

The Tigers did not run any pace drills, but here are a few observations:

-- Wide receiver Kyle Davis remains absent from practice. When Auburn opened spring practice Feb. 28, head coach Gus Malzahn said Davis was dealing with "personal business" and was expected to return after spring break, which was last week.

-- Quarterback Tyler Queen, who announced his plans to transfer from Auburn before practice started, was not present.

-- Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye was in attendance, as was former offensive lineman Alex Kozan and 2019 offensive tackle prospect Devonte Dobbs.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/03/observations_from_auburns_6th.html

• WarTiger changed the title to Observations from spring practice

Franklin at WR and PR is definitely something I'm excited to see. It'll be interesting to see how fast the new(ish) staff can bring him up to speed.

10 hours ago, Charhair said:

Franklin at WR and PR is definitely something I'm excited to see. It'll be interesting to see how fast the new(ish) staff can bring him up to speed.

I honestly DON'T want to see JFIII at either position, if he continues to hold the ball like a loaf of bread...just seems more of a risk than a reward IMHO.

You can always tell when Cox is at practice because you can always hear him yell during warm ups.  For How I met Your Mother fans, he is definitely the "Woo Girl."  :rollin:

Thanks RIR and Aubiefifty all for posting the daily practice interviews and pics. Love this stuff. I have missed it so far this year. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Auburn's 6th Practice - 3/21/17

With the Kyle Davis news, I don't doubt Davis probably broke both arms, and his personal issues are that he forgot to do his chores at home. WHY MUST ALL OUR STARTERS BE QUESTIONABLE?!

Archived