Null



Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2018 3* ATH Kolbi Fuqua (AU 4/8/17)

Recommended Posts

PikesEagle    12
On 4/28/2017 at 11:16 AM, TAYLORKEETON said:

If you played football/baseball then I'm sure you know who he is. It's a dead give away in my user name 

The only Keeton I can recall off the top of my head was Bug Keeton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




TAYLORKEETON    66
On 5/3/2017 at 0:13 PM, PikesEagle said:

The only Keeton I can recall off the top of my head was Bug Keeton.

Ding ding ding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,707

Guys you can PM the connecting with each other convo. Get back to Fuqua here please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TAYLORKEETON    66
3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Guys you can PM the connecting with each other convo. Get back to Fuqua here please.

party pooper haha 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lkeel75    463

Any updates on this kid?  Things have been really quite for him.  Is he a take for us or another wait and see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,707
39 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Any updates on this kid?  Things have been really quite for him.  Is he a take for us or another wait and see?

He's committed to AU & has been since April 8th as it shows in parenthesis in the thread title. That generally means a recruit is a take. lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this