Baseball vs. Georgia - game 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fly ball to deep center but Jonah Todd tracks it down and makes the catch.  FINAL.  AUBURN WINS 2-1.

Auburn had a baseball team when Georgia was a pup. Auburn had a baseball team when Tech was growin up. To hell with Alabama and to hell with all the rest! A U B U R N!!!

4 minutes ago, WDEKC said:

Anybody know what actually happened to Keegan? Seemed like he just wasn't feeling it and took himself out.

Way to gut out a win on the road against thUGA. War Eagle! 9 in a row! 

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

That excuse/statement doesn't make any sense! Something "ain't right".

There may be something more to it but given Keegan's arm & elbow history it is very plausible.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There may be something more to it but given Keegan's arm & elbow history it is very plausible.

Starting pitchers don't "fatigue" in the middle innings this far into the season. If it's history related then it's not fatigue, it's injury. For once, you have wandered into an area where I have considerable knowledge and experience.

Scary 9th...good win...and the KT situation is worrisome.

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Starting pitchers don't "fatigue" in the middle innings this far into the season. If it's history related then it's not fatigue, it's injury. For once, you have wandered into an area where I have considerable knowledge and experience.

Soooo you're saying you don't have much knowledge & experience on other topics you post in...Nice to know.

His statement does seem fishy. I'm just saying it's at least remotely possible it's true.

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Scary 9th...good win...and the KT situation is worrisome.

Definitely worrisome. I'm just going to let it play our before making a judgement.

Just now, ellitor said:

Soooo you're saying you don't have much knowledge & experience on other topics you post in...Nice to know.

Of course I don't. In other areas I'm just like you, spouting stuff I'm basically clueless about just to look important to the few that haven't figured it out.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Of course I don't. In other areas I'm just like you, spouting stuff I'm basically clueless about just to look important to the few that haven't figured it out.

Boy that is disappointing.  I have considered you to be the sports Oracle...except on the issue of sacrifice bunts. ?

That game was a little scary at times. I had company and didn't get to pay close attention to it most of the time. But it seems like every chance I got to take a quick look AU made an error or the dawgs had a lot of runners on base. I think the team had some road game sluggishness. 

Archived