Scrimmage 03/25/2017

aufan57

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DAG said:

I don't want to see any QB 1a and 1b action .

What about QB 1a, 1b, 1c, and 1d with Chandler Cox back there for a play or two?  All in the first series?

36 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

What about QB 1a, 1b, 1c, and 1d with Chandler Cox back there for a play or two?  All in the first series?

What are "Posts that mean something completely different in spring 2017 than they did in spring 2016", Alex? 

52 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, DAG said:

What part of his game needs improvement in your opinion?

I agree on the reps part. I also think he held onto the ball too long a couple times when he could've moved out of the pocket and either ran or picked up a WR on the move. That was only thing I thought could've improved a little, but that's being nitpicky. 

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I am. I hope Gus doesn't take away anther season from me. Last two and a half years have been down right depressing. And a couple of football guys I know are really high on Chip. That helps. 

FIFY

15 hours ago, boomstick said:

I agree on the reps part. I also think he held onto the ball too long a couple times when he could've moved out of the pocket and either ran or picked up a WR on the move. That was only thing I thought could've improved a little, but that's being nitpicky. 

I'll take that.  Knowing nobody can hit you probably lowers your sense of urgency to escape the pocket.

21 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Well that's better than going three and out, at least.

5 minutes ago, PotPot said:

Well that's better than going three and out, at least.

Unless we put all five in (together) "for a play or two."

2 minutes ago, AUinTLoosa said:

Unless we put all five in (together) "for a play or two."

Hey, that could be a great play. Line up every QB in a stacked I formation......... I'll be back in a minute. Gotta go call Gus.

20 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I swear my melt will be epic if i see that Cox fairy twirl and throw mess again....EVER! 

If that's the way it's going to go, I hope it's our first play so we can go ahead and round up the search committee. 

God, I'm already melting just thinking about it. 

If I were Gus I'd be soooo tempted to trot Cox out to QB the first play of ADay just to f with you guys...then I'd have him shift out to hback.

12 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

If I were Gus I'd be soooo tempted to trot Cox out to QB the first play of ADay just to f with you guys...then I'd have him shift out to hback.

momentary melt might damage the stadium infrastructure

On 3/27/2017 at 2:54 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

The first game not being a power is going to be huge for Stidham. Get some game reps before Clemson. 

I've been saying this for the last 3 years

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:29 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

The talent is there. 

Hasn't the talent been there the last two seasons?  Gus seems to be his own worst enemy.

2 hours ago, ToomersStreet said:

Hasn't the talent been there the last two seasons?  Gus seems to be his own worst enemy.

It really wasn't in 2015.

Last year, however, at least 2 losses were completely unforgivable.

4 hours ago, ToomersStreet said:

Yes, we have had continuous top ten talent. There is no reason for us to be going 7-6, I don't care if JJ had a meltdown.

3 hours ago, Barkchevious said:

Nice work.  You did good. 

Who are you? Oh yeah it doesn't matter my bad

12 hours ago, DAG said:

Yes, we have had continuous top ten talent. There is no reason for us to be going 7-6, I don't care if JJ had a meltdown.

I like this guy!  How would Gus do if he had to answer to Lucille?

5 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

I like this guy!  How would Gus do if he had to answer to Lucille?

If I see a resemblance of the debacle from the Clemson game next year

tenor.gif

Every day was pee pee pants day around here last year from January 2016 til Sean finally got the reigns by himself. Then after he got hurt til we got Stidham was too.

Archived