8 minutes ago, DAG said:

If I see a resemblance of the debacle from the Clemson game next year

tenor.gif

DAG for AD!!!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, AUDevil said:

If I were Gus I'd be soooo tempted to trot Cox out to QB the first play of ADay just to f with you guys...then I'd have him shift out to hback.

That would be pretty funny but torture. But that would def. be a way to f with many fans. lol. 

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:47 PM, ellitor said:

Odd comment considering there was no reports of him throwing any yesterday.

Not odd at all, it's a hypothetical. We can assume Stidham will throw - a lot - before the season begins. The post simply means a QB - any QB - that otherwise has everything going for him can sabotage his way out of starting by throwing interceptions. Period. He is, at the end of the day, still a young QB.

4 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Not odd at all, it's a hypothetical. We can assume Stidham will throw - a lot - before the season begins. The post simply means a QB - any QB - that otherwise has everything going for him can sabotage his way out of starting by throwing interceptions. Period. He is, at the end of the day, still a young QB.

He very could throw INTs but it was an odd statement friend especially when you combine the none thrown at scrimmage with his Baylor TD/INT ratio of 6:1. And While your statement is definitely true it's more or less a Captain Obvious statement that nearly every football fan knows. No disrespect intended. I just don't know how to put it any other way.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He very could throw INTs but it was an odd statement friend especially when you combine the none thrown at scrimmage with his Baylor TD/INT ratio of 6:1. And While your statement is definitely true it's more or less a Captain Obvious statement that nearly every football fan knows. No disrespect intended. I just don't know how to put it any other way.

We'll see, I hope the guy leaves the Plains as the best QB in Auburn history - it certainly looks like he has all the tools to do so. Another Captain Obvious statement. :big:

Archived