Softball vs. florida - game 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gipson grounds to 2nd to end the top 7th.   Going to the bottom of the 7th, Auburn leads 3-2.   3 more outs Tigers

lead off single for florida.  next batter up, drops a bunt to the 3rd base side, Cooper up and Immediately goes to 2nd and gets the lead runner.  1 out.  Terrific play by Kasey Cooper.  

grounder to 2nd, McCrackin fields and guns it to 1st and she is OUT at 1st.  Runner moves to 2nd.     2 outs runner on 2nd.

Defense lost this one....not an easy play but both plays should have been outs....VERY tough loss...

damn it. blooper to shallow center and McCrackin goes back to get it and its off her glove and drops.   florida scores 2 and Auburn falls 4-3 (*&)(*

Terrible way to lose that game ending on 2 errors. Can't do that against the good teams 

that seems like that should have been the centerfielders ball????  was she leaning against the wall?  draper has speed ... i would have expected her to be there for that one.  if she fields it, even on the hop, then i think we get the ball to the catcher probably holding the runner at 3rd?

Ouch, that hurt.  but it will pay dividend long term.  Had it in our glove.

got dang this one hurt!!! florida seems to always pull games out like these in softball. Particularly against us!!! I hope we nuke them the next 2 games.

Archived